UYMFA - General content holding tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowbunny00774

ONE love, blood, life
post your replies that will get sicy yelled at in here. link to the thread, but post the replies here. or don't link and it'll be more fun to find the post/thread that sparked the reaction. it's the best I can fucking do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:huh: :scream: :sad::angry::mad:

post your replies that will get sicy yelled at in here. link to the thread, but post the replies here. or don't link and it'll be more fun to find the post/thread that sparked the reaction. it's the best I can fucking do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:huh: :scream: :sad::angry::mad:

lol :hug:

Snow, have you abandoned all punctuation? It took me like 5 min to figure out what you were saying in the OP. Nice thread though!

Original Post/er :wink:

Did you know it's easier to learn Mandarin than this? You guys were talking about a something or other somewhere else and I have no idea what it is. It's probably code for me. And if it is, you don't need to bother. I dont get plain English, either.
:sad:

I'm confused.

You're confused.

Case in point: in Lord of the Rings, Peter Jackson comes to me and says ‘I would like you to be Gandalf the Wizard,’ and I said ‘You are aware that I am not really a wizard?’ and Peter Jackson said ‘I would like you to use your acting skills to portray a wizard for the duration of the show.’

So i said ‘Okay’ and then I said to myself ‘Mmm.. How do I do that?’ And this is what I did: I imagined that I was a wizard, and then I pretended, and acted, in that way on the stage.

How did I know what to say? The words were written down for me in a script. How did I know where to stand? People told me where to stand.

You're confused.

Case in point: in Lord of the Rings, Peter Jackson comes to me and says ‘I would like you to be Gandalf the Wizard,’ and I said ‘You are aware that I am not really a wizard?’ and Peter Jackson said ‘I would like you to use your acting skills to portray a wizard for the duration of the show.’

So i said ‘Okay’ and then I said to myself ‘Mmm.. How do I do that?’ And this is what I did: I imagined that I was a wizard, and then I pretended, and acted, in that way on the stage.

How did I know what to say? The words were written down for me in a script. How did I know where to stand? People told me where to stand.

What, you couldn't be Frodo?

You're confused.

:applaud: how do you act so well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom