UYMFA - General content holding tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarification - I sent it because it was of me and a former Blue Jay. Were it not for that, the pic would have been destroyed long ago. I'd rather not recall my pirate fashion faux pas.

It was with Juan Guzman. For a brief moment in time, I was Princess Guzman of Republica Dominicana. Or something.

:shifty:

noice!! I liked him. those were the good old days.

I visited your princesship home earlier this year, didn't see any coins or anything with your likeness on them. phailed princess :(

I couldn't find your pic by googling VP. I did find this

funny-pictures-mustached-princess-b.jpg

\random

noice!! I liked him. those were the good old days.

I visited your princesship home earlier this year, didn't see any coins or anything with your likeness on them. phailed princess :(

That's because they've been distributed, and people are tending to hold them as valued prizes in tribute of me. I'll get you a set of the new issue. :up:

I'm heads. Walter Gretzky is tails. :cute:

I couldn't find your pic by googling VP. I did find this

funny-pictures-mustached-princess-b.jpg

\random

:lol:

That's because they've been distributed, and people are tending to hold them as valued prizes in tribute of me. I'll get you a set of the new issue. :up:

I'm heads. Walter Gretzky is tails. :cute:

I spit :)

sactly Reg - i know I was disappointed :down:

Sometimes I feel like the world is getting to be so politically correct it's suffocating - slap me sideways but differences are what makes the world interesting . . . .anywayzzzzz :)jumpsoffsoapbox: :) )

There's a stack of construction going on at a local shopping centre opposite my kids school at present and due to Mrs S post I found myself a little more aware of the signs / people etc
Happily most of the signs either showed a piccy of a stick figure with a shovel to indicate work ahead or a good ole gender neutral 'road work / workers ahead' sign is used. . . seems to me that should tick all the pc boxes
my 2 cents :wave:

:slap: Not on this board they're not. ;)

Who is this directed at? :uhoh:

for fucks sake zoots, you'll be single handedly responsible for bringing this thread down, and then I'll bloody well kill you myself. :hug:

this thread is open to everyone...play along for crying out loud, if they don't use a post, go find it and then be subtle...but not subtle like a sledgehammer (you all know who you are :slittyevilglare: )

My most likely place of education will be Penn State. Its tuition per year is about $12,000 right now. Add $11,000 for room and board, you're at $23,000. For my first year. Then there's living expenses for the whole year. And then all the prices go up each year as I continue to go to college.

And my parents are not paying for my college education. And I'm not eligible for financial aid because of the pay bracket of my father. So, basically, I'll be in the neighborhood of $100,000 in debt, barring any scholarships, by the time I end college, off-set only by the money I make working while attending school.

you drive that car right and school $$$ will take car of themselves ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom