UYMFA - General content holding tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

What's fucked up is that Coen brothers ripped off U2 before U2 even wrote the song who's acronym reminds me of nothing but the ice planet in Empire Strikes Back, which in turn simply prooves that Lucas ripped off U2 30 fucking years before they even knew that song would exist. Now I ask you: How can you NOT be popular in Ireland with skillz like that?

Zoots - Comment, please.

Just the old school one again pls.

presidential sluts .com:sexywink:
Rockin' your F me pumps
we're good people. we have mischievous souls.
:touchesyou:
Pleas made under a desert sky
There are all kinds of g(G)ods out there

Gold star my friend. Also, if you want to comment on a post in another thread, but not get the people who can't skim a thread for the responses that actually mean something to them :hug: mad for derailing the thread, we can have the derail discussion in here, like a sidebar.

I was scratching my head trying to figure out what you were saying there. I guess it was more you typing without punctuation than being incoherent. :p

I was scratching my head trying to figure out what you were saying there. I guess it was more you typing without punctuation than being incoherent. :p

punctuate it for me zoots, the way it should have been punctuated. so I can learn to communicate with you better.

The new kinder gentler me wants to recognize my fellow posters gramatical requirements. *

I can picture him doing something like Shatner in the SNL skit at the Star Trek Convention :lol:

HAHA! Yes. What's wrong with you people, get a life! - and then he breaks into one of those weird Bono poses. lol, i just spilled a little soda on my chin picturing that....which brings us full circle to:
drinkingproblem.jpg

WE DID IT, ELFA! WE DID IT!

How do you do the single entry quote link, thing?

Last edited:
HAHA! Yes. What's wrong with you people, get a life! - and then he breaks into one of those weird Bono poses. lol, i just spilled a little soda on my chin picturing that....which brings us full circle to:

WE DID IT, ELFA! WE DID IT!

so that's what started your drinking problem :hmm:

How do you do the single entry quote link, thing?

ETA, I just figgured out what you are talking about, see up in the right hand corner of this post #89?

click on that to get the single post and then copy the link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom