Ushuaia, Argentina Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well NY is toofar for you guys and Dublin is too far for Justn and I; How about you 3 - Emma Wild and Wayne meeet in the UK and Justin and I will meet up here somewhere.... :lol:

"Apparently she walked in to traffic about 3 hours before the convergence.
At least this is what she told the retarded girl who happened to walk past and wondered what was wrong with her foot...(its in a cast)
I have to say though, she's a trooooopah. Most would have cancelled, or at least walked away with such a poor turnout.
This is without mentioning the adverse conditions in the form of some nazi CCTV controller insisting that she couldn't play on council property.
I felt so guilty asking her to sign my evelyn evelyn record...but I did get it signed. It's official. I'm self-obsessed"

"Apparently she walked in to traffic about 3 hours before the convergence.
At least this is what she told the retarded girl who happened to walk past and wondered what was wrong with her foot...(its in a cast)
I have to say though, she's a trooooopah. Most would have cancelled, or at least walked away with such a poor turnout.
This is without mentioning the adverse conditions in the form of some nazi CCTV controller insisting that she couldn't play on council property.
I felt so guilty asking her to sign my evelyn evelyn record...but I did get it signed. It's official. I'm self-obsessed"

True not many more would carrry on, i mean look at Bono, carrying on with the show after his dad Bob :heart: RIP died . Not one fan would have objected if they had :hug:

Bono got the news his dad died while performing an Elevation concert in London, right?? And he STILL carried on the show! Wow... :heart:

True not many more would carrry on, i mean look at Bono, carrying on with the show after his dad Bob :heart: RIP died . Not one fan would have objected if they had :hug:

I think it really shows their dedication to what they do and they're fans; and how amazing and self sacrificing they are

I'm guessing Beth is one of her friends?

She really is having a rough time. :hug:

I think Beth is the girl who organises all the merch...I think...

...I don't think MSN & my Mac are the best of friends :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom