Uses for Coca cola

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boystupidboy

Refugee
Apart from the obvious 'pleasures' of drinking coke has anyone else out there got any other uses for this world famous drink??
I'll start the ball rolling,i use it as a toilet cleaner to remove stubborn stains.Pour it in the loo before you go to bed and HEY PRESTO,in the morning,the stains come away with a slight brush.Good stuff that coke....imagine what it does to your guts:ohmy: :huh:

Ah, housekeeping tips.

In a similar vein, to remove coffee/tea stains from cups, use salt and very hot water and rub away.

This housekeeping tip brought to you by Financeguy.

to keep your microwave fresh, if you've just had an exploding vindaloo, drop in a half lemon or a good few mils of juice in a small jug of water. microwave for a few minutes and the smell is magically gone!

-this vindaloo tip brought to you by pataks "the freshmaker"

Angela Harlem said:
to keep your microwave fresh, if you've just had an exploding vindaloo, drop in a half lemon or a good few mils of juice in a small jug of water. microwave for a few minutes and the smell is magically gone!

-this vindaloo tip brought to you by pataks "the freshmaker"

vindaloo

:drool:

My bf's mom sent me a list. I know one of them was...

state trooper's keep Coke in their trunk because it will remove massive bloodstains from asphalt in the event of an accident

I have also heard of people using it to tenderize steak.

WildHoneyAlways said:
I heard of mixing Coke with ketchup and cooking it with chicken breasts. Supposedly it's good. :shrug:

Now we're talking, chicken:drool:

One of the most amusing things I've seen someone do with coke was on an episode of Iron Chef, where they pan-fried some battered pork strip thingies in coke for some stupid reason... I think coke was the secret ingredient of the day or something dumb like that.

That stuff takes the rust off nails. Nasty, nasty.

my mom's friend pours it over herself at the beach when she lays out and she gets tan & bronze quickly...:huh:

tip #4312
h2o2 [hydrogen peroxide] takes out blood stains with the quickness

\also to avoid streaks when cleaning windows/glass use newspaper

put a roast in the crockpot pour a coke over it add some ketchup and dry onion soup mix and it's heaven. Really very good!

Pour white wine on a red wine stain and it gets it right out.:wink:

How they put Bubbles in coke

cokemonkey.gif

Get a really grimey coin, drop it in a little Coke, and it'll be good as new.

That being said, Coca-cola pales in comparison to...

Dr%20Pepper%20Model.jpg

Not to get too graphic here, but Coke actually has been used as a post-intercourse emergency douche. Apparently it has some effectiveness as a spermicide.

I'm having trouble picturing someone being able to do that with a straight face, but hey, it's an emergency, right?

Back
Top Bottom