Uses for Coca cola

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lazarus said:
Not to get too graphic here, but Coke actually has been used as a post-intercourse emergency douche. Apparently it has some effectiveness as a spermicide.

I'm having trouble picturing someone being able to do that with a straight face, but hey, it's an emergency, right?

That is hilarious. :lmao:

lazarus said:
Not to get too graphic here, but Coke actually has been used as a post-intercourse emergency douche. Apparently it has some effectiveness as a spermicide.

I'm having trouble picturing someone being able to do that with a straight face, but hey, it's an emergency, right?

That's not true. And I'm going to tell you why, incase someone decides to try it.

Using any douche as a post-intercourse, um, cleansing - coke or otherwise - will only force what you are trying to clean out further into a body.

This might be the most akward post I have ever made. :up:

And to continue on topic, coke will get gum out of hair.

While the Coke-as-spermicide may not be true, it's an idea that's been in American culture for quite some time, supposedly since World War II.

In fact, some research was done on the subject back in the 80's:

http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/sperm.asp

Crazy, huh?

Hope no one tried this after my post. I take no responsibility for any pregnancies resulting from my misinformation. Hell, I'm not taking responsibilities for any pregnancies period!

laz aka Deadbeat Dad

Back
Top Bottom