Useless Loop Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:

Sadly, it probably never wakes up if you compared it to Jen's

oh honey, just because i don't tease you on the internet doesn't mean i don't think about sex every second of the day. right now i am in fact pulling a triple-a of sex and thinking about sex with andy, alex, and adam! only one of whom i've actually had sex with.

the tourist said:
I discovered Coke Zero Vanilla today.

I never saw the appeal in either Coke Zero or Coke Vanilla. The combination sounds like the drink endorsed by Phail Collins.

Varitek said:

oh honey, just because i don't tease you on the internet doesn't mean i don't think about sex every second of the day. right now i am in fact pulling a triple-a of sex and thinking about sex with andy, alex, and adam! only one of whom i've actually had sex with.

Dalton's head just exploded

Varitek said:

Andy is my nickname.

coolian2 said:

Dalton's head just exploded

haha he knows me well enough not to explode for that. anyway, i wasnt thinking about sex with all of them at once, just thinking all at once about sex with each of them. they'd be the wrong guys to choose for a threesome or more.

Axver said:

I never saw the appeal in either Coke Zero or Coke Vanilla. The combination sounds like the drink endorsed by Phail Collins.

Coke Zero alone is gross. And Vanilla Coke is gross. But combined, they are good. Because the vanilla sweetens the blandness of the diety flavour.

the tourist said:

Andy is my nickname.

if you are also a tall freshman here who's got a fantastically great body and is cute but looks like a douche, then i'm thinking about sex with you. and i've decided it's probably 3rd best of the three a's, with adam being the best, but andy could be 2nd best, i won't know til i try. hopefully this weekend.

coolian2 said:

Which in itself is higher than the chances of NZ winning the rugby world cup

Funny how we've actually done that already.

69position.jpg
69position.jpg

Varitek said:

if you are also a tall freshman here who's got a fantastically great body and is cute but looks like a douche, then i'm thinking about sex with you. and i've decided it's probably 3rd best of the three a's, with adam being the best, but andy could be 2nd best, i won't know til i try. hopefully this weekend.

Geez. Anyway, no. I don't look like a douche or have a fantastically great body. I'm just cute.

man i love the internet. 20 years ago you couldn't get a picture of pigs 69ing if it was the only thing you wanted in the world, and now, it's a google search away.

coolian2 said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand lately?

Hell, the Warriors were in a grand final more recently than the awl blucks were

But did they WIN that Grand Final?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! So therefore it's redundant.

coolian2 said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand lately?

Hell, the Warriors were in a grand final more recently than the awl blucks were

We've still been the #1 team in the world for the majority of the time the world rankings have existed. Which, frankly, means a shitload more than some random tournament.

The Warriors have NEVER been #1.

So suck on that.

Varitek said:
man i love the internet. 20 years ago you couldn't get a picture of pigs 69ing if it was the only thing you wanted in the world, and now, it's a google search away.

The sick shit you can find....

gluey said:

But did they WIN that Grand Final?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! So therefore it's redundant.

And do the Warriors have a positive win record against EVERY TEAM THEY'VE EVER PLAYED?

And do the Warriors win over 83% of their games?

Really, besides some lame Aucklanders and Australians, nobody gives a shit about rugby league. And rightly so. You fail, Ian. Just accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom