Useless Loop Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:
I'm excited for the new Raconteurs album tomorrow. Or Saboteurs in Australia.

Its supposed out today I thought (its the 25th here)

I have the leaked copy anyway :drool: Will still be buying it though.

bono_man2002 said:

Its supposed out today I thought (its the 25th here)

I have the leaked copy anyway :drool: Will still be buying it though.

You're a day ahead.

bono_man2002 said:

Yeah, but where I live is about 2 weeks behind. hopefully they have it in stock though.

At the Target I work at, we only got 5 copies of it! So I put mine on hold in the back room today. :wink:

the tourist said:

I really have no clue....

Spoken like a true American.

Good God, do you people never learn anything?

And yes, I know I'm an arsehole.

the tourist said:

At the Target I work at, we only got 5 copies of it! So I put mine on hold in the back room today. :wink:

Hahaha nice work!

Well i will check the stores after work, I'm going out for tea and can't be bothered going home. for half an hour and then come back again.

bono_man2002 said:

Hahaha nice work!

Well i will check the stores after work, I'm going out for tea and can't be bothered going home. for half an hour and then come back again.

I may also just see if iTunes has it at midnight for cheaper than I'd get it tomorrow.

Axver said:

Spoken like a true American.

Good God, do you people never learn anything?

And yes, I know I'm an arsehole.

Not about sports that we don't play. :shrug:

the tourist said:

I may also just see if iTunes has it at midnight for cheaper than I'd get it tomorrow.

I never really got into using iTunes much (I still have $20 on an account which I made for, god knows why.

But really. If I'm going to spend $20 on a cd, I'd prefer to have the case and everything. That said... I might actually use that $20 if they have the album available on aussie iTunes.

bono_man2002 said:

And somehow they suck at both sports?, well apparently not cricket!

I still think New Zealand has the better team in this series. Bracewell, however, is better known to us as Phail Collins.

the tourist said:

Not about sports that we don't play. :shrug:

See, the rest of the world isn't so self-centred that it can't look beyond its own borders.

bono_man2002 said:

I never really got into using iTunes much (I still have $20 on an account which I made for, god knows why.

But really. If I'm going to spend $20 on a cd, I'd prefer to have the case and everything. That said... I might actually use that $20 if they have the album available on aussie iTunes.

$20 for a cd? Wow. That's expensive! I pay 10 usually at most (actual or digital).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom