Used Car for Sale in Newfoundland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
USED CAR FOR SALE
1985 Blue Volkswagen Golf
Only 15 km on the odometer! Only first gear and reverse used (to and from work).
Used only in Newfoundland, never driven hard. Original tires, original brakes, original fuel and oil.
Only 1 driver. Owner wishing to sell due to employment loss. See photo below.

18716nfldcar21.jpg

Headline:

Unemployment rate of Newfoundland reaches 100%!

DaveC said:
:laugh:

Nova Scotians love Newfie jokes, cause NFLD is really the only part of Canada we can make fun of.

What about the Yukon and the Northwest territories?

U2Kitten said:

What about the Yukon and the Northwest territories?

They're farther away. We don't have anything in common with them. Who knows? We don't have any Yukon jokes.

They probably make fun of each other. :shrug:

DaveC said:
:laugh:

Nova Scotians love Newfie jokes, cause NFLD is really the only part of Canada we can make fun of.

I thought every part of Canada makes fun of Toronto. No?
Can you tell me any region in Canada that doesn't have Toronto jokes?

elevated_u2_fan said:

As someone who lives in Toronto, I agree... We are the center of the universe... :tsk:

Well, who isn't? Just south of you you have a whole country sincerely believing it's the centre of just about everything. :wink:

Vincent Vega said:
^Toronto?

Best. Post. EVER.

:drool:

We don't have many Toronto jokes in NS per se, although we do find it very funny that you had to call in the Army for a mild snowstorm. What did we call the Army (the local Reserves mind you, not regular force soldiers) in for?

Oh yeah...

Dsc02181_small1.jpg

106547.jpg

hurricanejuan.jpg

Dsc02184_small1.jpg

When you guys have a hurricane come in off Lake Ontario, get back to me. :wave:

I can absolutely promise you that we have your snowstorm beat to shit, too - that same year even. You know, the snowstorm where we got twice as much snow as you did, and didn't need soldiers to shovel for us. :wink:

Last edited:
The fact that I just got to make fun of both Toronto AND Newfoundland in the same thread instantly wins this one five stars! :happy:

DaveC said:
The fact that I just got to make fun of both Toronto AND Newfoundland in the same thread instantly wins this one five stars! :happy:

This is almost as great as your "I hate animals" thread!!! Remember that one? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DaveC said:

Well, there are probably as many Newfies and their descendants living in Tronna as there are in Newfoundland so it's the same group.:wink:

trevster2k said:

Well, there are probably as many Newfies and their descendants living in Tronna as there are in Newfoundland so it's the same group.:wink:

:lmao:

By that token, 3/4ths of Alberta is up for grabs, too. :hmm:

:lmao: Is this for real?

That picture looks awesome! :drool:

Yeah I would totally live on that island... provided it had a good dance club, a nice pub, a movie cineplex, a circuit city or best buy, a few half dozen restaurants... :shifty:

DaveC said:

:lmao:

By that token, 3/4ths of Alberta is up for grabs, too. :hmm:

Yep, you see using our newfie rational, instead of separating from Canada, we have decided to come up to the mainland, make lotsa babies and take over. Just look at all the newfie flag license plates everywhere, we advertise our presence in whichever province we live.

:shh:

"How's she goin' by" is gonna replace "eh" as the new Canadian joke.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom