USA v Mexico

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rafmed

Refugee
ay, ay, ay, ay, canta y no llores!!!!

sig.php
sig.php
sig.php

ME XI CO !!!!!!

ME XI CO !!!!!!

ME XI CO !!!!!!

WE WON THE GROUP!!!!!

Italy can consider themselves lucky!

1074618378.jpg

1141661703.jpg

At least a team that tries to play forward advances, shame that we have to watch teams like denmark and sweden, that only know to play having 10 men on the back, we want spectacular teams, shame that Argentina and France are out.

sig.php
sig.php
sig.php

PORQUE CANTANDO SE ALEGRA CIELITO LINDO LOS CORAZOOOOOOOOOOONESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRIBA MEXICO CABRONESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

I just watched the game at the pub and we were the only ones cheering for mexico!!!! lmfao...

VIVA MEXICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAJUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Like I said men with:heart:
A great result:):D:)
Congratulations

PS: You know I go on about the music thing. I have judged the Mexican team and supporters to be the best and most sincere singers of their national anthem at the 2002 World Cup:)

congratulations

congratulations Mexico!!!

we played like shit today, nobody was even trying... it was a shame for my country, and we din't deserve to go through...
now I'll be miserable for a moth or two

Mexico showed the most in this group and I wish you all the luck...

I rest my case............................of tequila against this tree, it's getting heavy:D
As if we needed evidence, but thank you very much indeed. Nice memories.

PS: I didn't know Jimmy Barnes supported Mexico
(Aussie's check out the guy in the rising sun head band..teehee)
Give a B
give me an O
give me an RGETTI:)

Re: ay, ay, ay, ay, canta y no llores!!!!

rafmed said:
At least a team that tries to play forward advances, shame that we have to watch teams like denmark and sweden, that only know to play having 10 men on the back, we want spectacular teams, shame that Argentina and France are out.

[/B]

I understand what you're trying to say, but I think France proved rather conclusively that they were not a spectacular team.

SI SE PUEDE!!! YAY!

I watched part of that game this morning... damn It started at 4am here! :ohmy:

:heart:ME XICO !!! :heart:

YAY GO MEXICO!!!

I'm pretty torn about it. If the U.S. plays as crappily as they did today, they're gonna get schooled. Hard. Either way, my money is on Mexico.

Will be a hard game, Mexico and USA play a lot of games in between, friendlies and in competition, we know each other too well, hope we keep our current level.
Vamos Mexico!

I think it sucks that USA has to play Mexico. I would much rather have them play someone else - not in there own "conference" per se. Match both of the teams against a European team, african team, Asian team or something, not two teams from the same area. I thought this was the "World's game" - nad we are now going to weed out a whole continent.

I'll tell you all a good superficial reason why to cheer on Mexico:

No.4 - Raphael Marquez!!!!!!!!

Wowsers - is he hot or what!!!!!!

If I knew how to put pics. here I would....

rafmed said:

Dale Brasil! Dale Mexico! Vamos Latinoamerica!
Dale Estados Unidos!!!
a mi tambien me gustaria que la copa regresara a las americas!

quick question for rafmed or anyone else...why do the spanish networks always use EEUU to signify Estados Unidos? shouldn't is just be EU or EUA Estados Unidos Americanos?

gracias

Last edited:
sparkys girl said:

quick question for rafmed or anyone else...why do the spanish networks always use EEUU to signify Estados Unidos? shouldn't is just be EU or EUA Estados Unidos Americanos?

gracias

In spanish you can pluralize some abreviations.

E U would mean Estado Unido
EEUU give it a plural meaning Estados Unidos

In Mexico we don't use that very much, we abreviate it EUA ( Estados Unidos de America).

rafmed said:

In spanish you can pluralize some abreviations.

E U would mean Estado Unido
EEUU give it a plural meaning Estados Unidos

In Mexico we don't use that very much, we abreviate it EUA ( Estados Unidos de America).

ahh, that makes sense. thanks for clearing that up for me rafmed.

Gracias rafmed!

He's got a nice smile, too!! (although he has plenty of reason to be smiling right now!!!)

I hope you kick some gringo butt tonight! :)

kick gringo butt!?! :lol: i don't think it will be a blow out.
i am looking forward to a great match tonight, i believe (rafmed plz correct me if i am wrong) but the teams have split the last 2.

USA!USA!USA!

Yes you are right, I think it will be a tough game, it has become a classic game, a derby.
Vamos Mexico!!!

Sorry, I'm too nervous already!
sig.php
sig.php

Last edited:
rafmed said:
Yes you are right, I think it will be a tough game, it has become a classic game, a derby.
Vamos Mexico!!!

Sorry, I'm too nervous already!
sig.php
sig.php

i can understand how you feel. my mother just got back from queretaro and she said that ppl are really excited! she said that team coverage is almost 24/7, stuff like what the players have eaten, will eat, interviews w/their families and things of that sort.

i have always thought, it must be fun to be in a country that goes all out for futbol, the world cup atmosphere must be amazing, esp if the team is doing well. don't get me wrong we get excited in the US too, but on a smaller scale. *maybe someday* we will catch futbol fever too!

best of luck to both teams! may the better team on the field tonight win!

Talent
Bravery
Skill
Committment

TBSC...the most precious thing I can leave , my Bears motto from last season.
Talent Bravery Skill Committment...Vamos Mexcio!!!

Back
Top Bottom