Usa, Oita, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kinda looks like "hi"

bonus, i lost number 50 as well

:lmao:

I don't think you were here when it started. Reggo was drunk, absolutely SMASHED, and typed with her boobs. She could actually type reasonably with them too!

not sure if i've posted high, probably

on meds and drunk yes.

in fact some of the pop/prelude stuff i was hammered, and then i was soooo happy to have a place to drunkpost that wasn't random threads lots of people would see but i wouldn't remember the next day

as for postponing real world things, can we have one for postponing having to pee? i'm pretty sure when my bathroom was miels down the hall in my dorm last year i did that for the superthread.

i am 100% sure the crap (for me) grade i got on my 2nd paper for my history class last semester was because i posted on the superthread all night then wrote 5 pages in 50 minutes.

thank you very much.

:laugh:

I don't think any of my marks have suffered ... yet.

it's a developing practice, although ax ian and i used to do it in the pic game thread, but what about one for invading another thread en masse that you never would have posted in without other superthreaders?

:lmao:

found this searching for a number picture

3023-1.jpg

you know what was a good thread? the google image a u2 song title and post a funny result thread.

I don't think mine have. They've suffered because I don't care about what I'm doing, but not because of the internets.

I can't fathom how I've received decent marks lately on assignments I didn't give a shit about and found writing to be utter torture. I've developed a total lack of patience with political science this semester.

Hey Serena, after you didn't show yesterday, I was worried you'd already lost your Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom