(US) Big Brother 7: All Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is Mike Boogie,
the most worthless piece of crap

to ever play this game?

Also, Howie is number one in being a big baby, no class, poor sport.

I suppose he will go off on Will, next.

:rockon: BB is rocking again!! First of all, I am so glad Ericka and Jann got togethter Chill town was making us women folk look dumb ass hell. Second of all I would like to thank God for Will leaving and Mike acting like such a big ass baby about it. That alone gave me so much joy!! Boogie is all alone now, HA.

I feel so sorry for James and Danny in the Jury house. Listiening to Marci bitch all the day long and having to deal with Howie and acting like a big jerk. :shame: I love ya big boy, but that aint cool.

I really moved me when Jannell gave Danniell her respect she deserved as a player in the game. James was so upset to see her enter the jury house too. That was very touching to me. I hope Jan and Erika are final two. That way Jan is sure to win. Danny will make sure Ericka does not get enough votes to win.

Carmelu2fan said:
:rockon: BB is rocking again!! First of all, I am so glad Ericka and Jann got togethter Chill town was making us women folk look dumb ass hell. Second of all I would like to thank God for Will leaving and Mike acting like such a big ass baby about it. That alone gave me so much joy!! Boogie is all alone now, HA.

I feel so sorry for James and Danny in the Jury house. Listiening to Marci bitch all the day long and having to deal with Howie and acting like a big jerk. :shame: I love ya big boy, but that aint cool.

I really moved me when Jannell gave Danniell her respect she deserved as a player in the game. James was so upset to see her enter the jury house too. That was very touching to me. I hope Jan and Erika are final two. That way Jan is sure to win. Danny will make sure Ericka does not get enough votes to win.

^ my thoughts as well.

WildHoneyAlways said:
I don't want any of them to win. :huh:

Same here. The deserving players were James, Danielle and Will since they had a great grasp on what was going on. Janelle made far too many mistakes, but she'll still a more worthy winner than leechers like Erika or Boogie.

At least Chicken George was finally dealt with in the double eviction episode. Otherwise, he would for sure be in the Final Three. Biggest fault of this season was the casting of Erika and him. Neither could be expected to leave before Final Six because why would you waste your time?

Said Erika would win it from Day One, and I can see it happening. She's already in Part Three of the competition. If Boogie wins Part Two, then it looks like the winner of Part Three, if they have any braincells, will take the other to the finish line.

Erika vs Boogie, Erika
Erika vs Janelle, Janelle
Janelle vs Boogie, Janelle

HUGE SPOILER highlight below

Boogie won second part of HOH so it looks like Janelle is toast regardless of who wins HOH, Erika or Boogie

Last edited:
It all depends on if the jury votes based on I hate that person vs that person played a great game.

Who knows how the hamsters think!:wink:

:scream: WHYYYYYYYYYY! Damn it Bogger...I mean Boggie is going to win, Danni will make sure of that:rant:

Wow, Boogie presented a much better argument than Erika.

I have no love for Boogie or Will, I think both are asses but Boogie deserves the money over Erika.

And the winner is

the moron aka Mike, this is exactly what Will wanted to happen so he is without a doubt the greatest BB player ever

Last edited:
:sad: That was the most pathetic last show I have ever seen, I want that hour of my life back. No one even seemed upset even though they alll got played by Will and Mike?

:censored: Booger

I agree they almost seemed to enjoy it. But I suppose what can you do, but I didn't understand the statement earlier about how they said Chilltown played so great, I think it was also how poorly the "All-Stars" played the game too.

Erica got the shaft on national tv when they showed Boogie's remarks about her. Ouch!!

Overall this season wasn't that great for me. The best gameplay was at the end when the the girls forced out Will. Other than that, nothing special happened.

I totally agree, and that is so sad. There should have been more drama more conflict. It was the all stars fer cryin out loud!!

Instead they let Will, knowing damn well he is a puppet master play them all:mad: Like you said Will was totally happy Bogger got it this time. He tought him well.

Erica was not the only one looking like a fool, All of the jury memebers got totally played.:tsk:

It was a fun season to read the live feed recaps of..........the actual show that aired on CBS was rather fluffy and not substantial, leaving out very crucial bits of information.

There's been worse US seasons though. BB1/BB4 were total bores, while BB5 collapsed on itself halfway through.

Who thinks we will see Will and Boogie on the Amazing Race next year?

Back
Top Bottom