(US) Big Brother 7: All Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carmelu2fan said:

In the words of Howie "thanks Julie"
:wink:

:lol:

I seriously felt so sad for Kaysar last night as he was watching the messages the houseguests taped for him...what a slap in the face to be evicted on your birthday and then have people telling him how much they had fooled him. :(

skjuls said:
There is a big spoiler on EW.com

On TV, erika won HOH but then they had a do-over because of technical difficulites and guess who won!!

Wow!

I did not go to your site

but I did have this on tivo

and Howie's left arm moves first on the answer
he was put out on
because he did not answer
or answered last

i watched it a few times

it is a bit like jeopardy
when one contestant keeps clicking and Alec says

"you have to click it the right way"

i just thought Howie hit the button at an angle
or did not hold it down long enough

well, I still say last week,
when Janelle won could have been fixed
it seems like they want to keep the ones that will bring the drama

What sucks about you-know-who winning is that you-know-who should not have been allowed to compete in the redo competition.......because you-know-who's loss in the initial competition had nothing to do with buzzers........not to mention that it puts a target on Erika's back because she technically won an HOH, yet now has nothing to show for it.

If BB were fair, they would have restarted at the moment Howie's buzzer malfunctioned.....with only the players left at that point.

BigMacPhisto said:
What sucks about you-know-who winning is that you-know-who should not have been allowed to compete in the redo competition.......because you-know-who's loss in the initial competition had nothing to do with buzzers........not to mention that it puts a target on Erika's back because she technically won an HOH, yet now has nothing to show for it.

If BB were fair, they would have restarted at the moment Howie's buzzer malfunctioned.....with only the players left at that point.

I agree with this!
And technical difficulties happen all the time.

I think this makes the game boring now. Erika would have been interesting to watch!

well,

I have not checked the other sites

but, this is sounding like a manipulation

because they want to keep certain people in the house for ratings

if you think about it

I am sure they have done interviews and testing with all the players

they know their strong points and weaknesses

competitions can be tailored to get the outcome they want

there have been some competitions that appeared pretty neutral

others have looked, well not fair

this one, they did not show the buttons being pushed, there was a screen

but with peoples arms and shoulders moving the viewing audience (esp with tivo) could see something was wrong

Erika/Boogie went out on a date before the show...........she's been alligned with them BEFORE she ever walked in the door........still, not as egregious as James' 4234242424242 pregame alliances.

BigMacPhisto said:
Erika/Boogie went out on a date before the show...........she's been alligned with them BEFORE she ever walked in the door........still, not as egregious as James' 4234242424242 pregame alliances.

Erika said last night the she was from a town called Chill!

So Erika and Danielle are up.

It'll be interesting.

Thanks for that link WTL

Where'sTheLove said:
i've been wondering for a few weeks why Erica shares the big bed with Mike and Will .. it all makes a little more sense to me now.

if you want to know why too, check out this youtube video from the live feeds: Big Brother All Stars Will Booger and Erika talk to internet

I am totally shocked! I did not see that comming at all. I would have never associated Ericka with Chill town. Now I understand why she voted Kaysar out. James is really cool with Boggie so it all makes since.

I hope Danny wins POV. I want to see her and Jan fight till the end. If Danny does not win POV, I doubt she will have enough votes to stay in the house.

Why are they letting Marcellas and Chicken float by:mad:

Last edited:
Will is going to win this whole thing again.

Don't forget the Coup d'etat thingy!! Please for the love of God, someone get it and use it. This show is so dull this year and the ratings show it. Usuallly, BB is in the top 20 every summer, not this year.

James is a moron. Janelle should have put him up. She says that she wants to keep James to help their numbers...what?? James is obviously working against them...the whole house is against Janelle and Howie. Their chances of winning are slim to none. Howie is my favorite...but...ya know...Howie hasn't done anything. It's funny because they were so big on getting out the "floaters" who supposedly weren't doing anything...but besides belonging to the Season 6 alliance, what has Howie really done? :shrug:

I still :heart: him though. When I saw April come on, the first thing I thought was, "Busto!" :lol: He was so mean to her last season...but coming from him, it was just so funny. :reject: :lol:

:giggle: Busto, damn that was harsh but so funny. I think Jannell should be named the same. I agree with Trev about the ALL STARS:rolleyes: No one is really shaking things up. James and Danny are the only ones who have taken any kind of risk. Will and Boggie are extreamly deceitful which is the best way to play the game. I cringe at the the thought of them making final two.:yikes:

Jumping the shark for reality tv is either a celebrity version or an All-Stars version. I hear the death knoll of reality tv. Unfortunately, it has been replaced with talent and celebrity exploitation shows, brrrrrr. For the love of humanity, don't exploit celebrities.

Janelle is the most idiotic player there at the moment. Putting up Marcellas just killed off Janelle's chances of winning......he was the only person she could defeat in the finals.

Danielle - ?
Erika - Marcellas
George - ?
Howie - Janelle
James - Janelle
Mike - Janelle
Will - Janelle

trevster2k said:

Don't forget the Coup d'etat thingy!!

How do we know this is legit

they could make any of the players win

by just making clue 3 and 4? match their answer

I have said it befor

this show is fixed

Maceles will go next

they are keeping

Erica so they can get the shock value when Janelle and Howie dixcover her Chill town alliance

trevster2k said:
Jumping the shark for reality tv is either a celebrity version or an All-Stars version. I hear the death knoll of reality tv. Unfortunately, it has been replaced with talent and celebrity exploitation shows, brrrrrr. For the love of humanity, don't exploit celebrities.

Not the amazing Celebrity Mole :drool:

Corbin Bernsen
Stephen Baldwin
Dennis Rodman
AND Rudy from The Cosby Show ?!?!

Reality TV gold. :love:

And good riddance. Never liked the guy in either of his seasons.

Ok, this show could be worse, it could be America's Got Talent, :down:

I loved the original Mole with Anderson Cooper, Celebrity Mole, umm, not so much.

trevster2k said:
Ok, this show could be worse, it could be America's Got Talent, :down:

I loved the original Mole with Anderson Cooper, Celebrity Mole, umm, not so much.

but the world needs Corbin Bernsen and Stephen Baldwin on horrible reality tv shows.

really, it makes babies smile and birds fly into rainbows.

I loved his reaction. I know who he nominated but did they show it on tv, my channel sort of left the show and started a new one.

Back
Top Bottom