Uranium City, Saskatchewan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps. He always seems so excited to see him. harold on the other hand, is always rushing off. I fear this is a one-sided romance :(

Harold, sadly, is more interested in Maude

haroldandmaude.jpg

:lmao:.....:shifty:

The plane could see the lights of the train in the distance. Through the clouds of love and desire, it made it's approach closer and closer to temptation. The train's engine was being stoked by the driver, rising the temperatures and causing the pressure of the steam to build internally. The train gripped tightly to the rails, holding on as the speed and anticipation grew. It could see the tunnel ahead, dark, moist, and deep into the mountain. The train controlled it's speed so as not to lose control during the careful entrance into the tight tunnel, harder and faster it went into the depths. The mountain now fully enveloping it. It couldn't see anything around it, yet it could feel everything. Just when it thought it could take no more it burst out the other side, erupting hot steam as the driver blew it's horn. The plane watched all of this happening from above. Now it was the jumbo's turn. The runway below, called out temptingly to it. Flashing, flickering in it's desire to have the plane come down it's runway. The pilot lifted the flaps and got the landing gear out and ready - locked hard into place. He eased back and carefully guided the beast into the enticing welcome of the runway. Smoke billowed from the wheels as they accomplished touch down, and the plane glided to an easy stop.....

:silent:

sheer brilliance

*random* I keep crossing my legs because my feet are cold, then I get pins and needles so I uncross them and wiggle my toes a bit. Then I think, "hmm, my feet are cold, I'll just cross my legs to warm them up" then it starts again. I've been doing this all day.

Maybe I should get my slippers and be a total granny:reject:

*random* I keep crossing my legs because my feet are cold, then I get pins and needles so I uncross them and wiggle my toes a bit. Then I think, "hmm, my feet are cold, I'll just cross my legs to warm them up" then it starts again. I've been doing this all day.

Maybe I should get my slippers and be a total granny:reject:

Random as well. My eyes are killing me an I should take out my contact lenses, but I'm too busy watching The X-Files to do so, but watching the television is making my eyes hurt even more

Random as well. My eyes are killing me an I should take out my contact lenses, but I'm too busy watching The X-Files to do so, but watching the television is making my eyes hurt even more

another random. I have glasses but hate wearing them inside so I have to sit on the floor to see the telly properly, it's cold on the floor :angry:

My goal this summer is to get an electric guitar.

can I play?

no.

Do I care?

Not on your life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom