Uranium City, Saskatchewan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow.jpg

I needed it too. Omg I'm dying, and I'm trying to seriously watch the X-Files too, but I can't concentrate

I left class early because I wanted to look for my guitar, but I can't find it. This house isn't very big, either. How does someone just lose a guitar like that?:scream:
you lost a guitar? :lol: i've never lost mine (well, it is just a guitar hero controller, but still), lol. my mom even hung it on the wall for me :cute: so now i look like a dork who thinks it's a real guitar.

you lost a guitar? :lol: i've never lost mine (well, it is just a guitar hero controller, but still), lol. my mom even hung it on the wall for me :cute: so now i look like a dork who thinks it's a real guitar.

That's cute. :lol:

Yeah, it's probably at other home, but I think it's at this one, I don't see why I would have taken it back to my parent's house.

Okay, my brother just came in and said "I found your guitar, but I'm not going to tell you where it is". Oh boy, sounds like a fun game!

That's cute. :lol:

Yeah, it's probably at other home, but I think it's at this one, I don't see why I would have taken it back to my parent's house.

Okay, my brother just came in and said "I found your guitar, but I'm not going to tell you where it is". Oh boy, sounds like a fun game!
:love: my room is so tiny my mom declared i needed to get stuff off my floor (she was right) so she bought one of those little wall hooks for me.

lol, that is interesting. i wonder how long he'll let you run around the house looking for it before he'll say where it is.

I found the guitar somehow! It was in a kind of obvious place, but less obvious than I was expecting.

I can't tune a guitar, so my brother's doing that right now. I'm pretty hopeless with that sort of thing. He just played a crappy song he wrote as a parody of Jet's "Shine On" and similarly lame songs.

I think there's been worse things at U2 concerts, and far as I can tell Pleba's population is still steadily rising.

Bono's looked up his mistress (future wife)'s skirt and then had to splash water down his pants to cool down?

:lol: I'm just kidding though, it's true, bono has been....suggestive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom