Update: Jim & I might be in a magazine - We made it!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks guys! We havent been able to find the mag today but I am sure we will!

I dont think we'll quite be famous though.. lol its just a free local mag. :(

Sicy said:
Thanks guys! We havent been able to find the mag today but I am sure we will!

I dont think we'll quite be famous though.. lol its just a free local mag. :(

How funny is this?
First time I was reading that you were going to be in thewave, I thought: Hey, I know that mag.
But it never really clicked until I came back and show the actual article with all these names, that that was exactly the mag you were talking about.
What can I say?
I'm stupid.

I can't believe that you haven't been able to find it though.
That's incredible.
I always see it everywhere.

Looking good, looking really good, Sicy!
I :heart: to dance.
But that's more clubbing.
Never had a lesson in my live.
Perhaps I should though.
I think I'll like it.

Besides the above-mentioned math error regarding the years, I'm also a bit surprised/annoyed that the article didn't mention your names! They have your photo, may as well at least let people know who you are (even if it was just a first name, for privacy reasons).

That aside, I do agree with the sentiment of the article. Quick-step ballroom dancing is incredibly difficult to do. If something as slow-paced as golf or baseball can be considered a sport, then surely something as fast-paced and skillful as quick-step is as well. Hopefully, the Olympics will recognize this soon enough - I think they'd see a wildly popular sport (there's a reason why movies and TV shows based on dance succeed - it's hypnotic to watch great dancers!).

Anyway, congratulations Sicy! :yes:

Sicy & Daafish :dancing: + :camera: = World fame as Ballroom Dancers is sure to follow! :giggle:

Great photo - congrats on your official notoriety!! :up: :D

Miringeltje said:

How funny is this?
First time I was reading that you were going to be in thewave, I thought: Hey, I know that mag.
But it never really clicked until I came back and show the actual article with all these names, that that was exactly the mag you were talking about.
What can I say?
I'm stupid.

I can't believe that you haven't been able to find it though.
That's incredible.
I always see it everywhere.

Looking good, looking really good, Sicy!
I :heart: to dance.
But that's more clubbing.
Never had a lesson in my live.
Perhaps I should though.
I think I'll like it.

Oooh you are in San Jose? Very close to me :D This issue of the mag came out yesterday, so I'm sure I will be seeing it soon! You should come to the Starlite and have some lessons :yes:

Back
Top Bottom