Unpopular musical opinions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bowie's not sexy enough for Zoots, I understand.

TLC, on the other hand...

What? That they're overrated? That they induce sleep? Please share, nobody is really attacking anyone else in here.

Ok. I grew up with my sister playing their records over and over and over. They just always bored me and I have never gone back to listen to them again with perhaps new grown-up ears. If I never hear "Money" again, it would be too soon.

Note that I never said they suck or they're overrated or bad. Just that I personally have never liked them.

*runs away*

Yeah, who needs some of the greatest rock music of all time when you have Tony Toni Tone in your library. :heart:

Or Bel Biv Devoe. The early '90s never ended.

That's what my psychologist calls it. Its made of green felt. To be fair, I've only got three possible emotions ("who gives a fuck", "angry" and "horny") in there so far. But, she says that I'll add one more soon. I hope its "happy".

Aren't happy and horny interchangeable though?

Ok. I grew up with my sister playing their records over and over and over. They just always bored me and I have never gone back to listen to them again with perhaps new grown-up ears. If I never hear "Money" again, it would be too soon.

Note that I never said they suck or they're overrated or bad. Just that I personally have never liked them.

We agree.

that's it? I was expecting a "Dark Side sucks ass" or "David Gilmore couldn't solo his way out of a paper bag"

Zoots, you do know that Bowie released some records in the 90's, correct? For whatever reason, I'm thinking you should start with those.

Zoots, you do know that Bowie released some records in the 90's, correct? For whatever reason, I'm thinking you should start with those.

:lol: I actually really really like that song Jump They Say! It could be my favorite song of his. (although Life On Mars gives it a good run for it's money!) But I never bothered to give Black Tie White Noise a chance.

Aren't happy and horny interchangeable though?

palpandanakin.jpg

that's it? I was expecting a "Dark Side sucks ass" or "David Gilmore couldn't solo his way out of a paper bag"

Well...feel free to fill in the blanks. I'd have to go back and listen to them to come up with more detailed reasons for my, shall we say, hatred but that would be painful for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom