Underrated Bands/Musicians

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bunbury said:

I've heard of them. They had that one hit Under The Milky Way Tonight. That's a s much as I know of them :huh:

See? I told you The Church was an underrated band! Your view is pretty much the general perception of the band now (if the person had ever heard of them). But they are very much alive and well and turning out great music now. If anyone is interested in checking them out go to www.thechurchband.com

Another band which I love and think doesn't get the attention they deserve is Gersey www.gersey.com , although they are still young and in the early stages of their career, so there is still hope.

Oasis are very underrated

they're one of the better bands out there but are unfortunately subject to criticism because they

a) sound like the Beatles (but doesn't everybody)
b) they're arrogant (plenty of other bands are)

Pearl Jam

I don't think Pearl Jam gets the attention it deserves. I think they get ingored becasue they don't make music for the raido only...if that makes any sense...:scratch:

and ........U2, I don't know how to explain, they could probably stand on stage and read the phone book and people would still scream and go insane for them.....(and I'll be the first to admit I'd by a ticket for that...:) ) I wonder if sometimes they are overlooked as great musicians....I think the edge is definatly overlooked as a great guitarist....hopefully this new album will make people take a closer look at him.

Back
Top Bottom