Underdog!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFox1

Blue Crack Supplier
Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back agai
Most likey I'll be watching this ....I used to watch the cartoon....:)

underdog.jpg

Underdog.jpg

I hate when they reuse names like this when the current incarnation has nothing to do with the previous. I loved Underdog but this is a disgrace.

I was wincing throughout the entire trailer. It looks bad. Sure it'll be a hoot for the kids, but... Garfield the Movie made kids laugh, too.

It violates one of my cardinal rules of movie-watching, "Is Jim Belushi in this?"

If the answer's a 'yes,' then it's a pass.

:(

I wish I could ride on my super-talented, deceased brother's coattails for an entire career.

Jim Belushi was funny in the romantic comedy "Return To Me" (David Duchovny, Minnie Driver, Bonnie Hunt). But he wasn't onscreen very much, which helped his cause.

I kind of want to see that, mainly for Duchovny.

Hell, he's the reason I sat through the crap that was "Evolution."

Return to Me is really sweet, often cute, often sappy, sometimes amusing. Duchovny is a bad crier on screen. Bonnie Hunt is hilarious and welcome as always.

It's worth a rent, and if you hate it, well at least you didn't pay much to see it. :wink:

I've sat through a LOT of bad Duchovny movies during my X-Files obsession.

I'm excited for his new show, Californication, on Showtime.

I hope it's his big comeback.

I may have to download that show via torrents. :shifty:

But anyway, I saw a TV ad for Underdog and I thought it looked terrible.

Jason Lee's also attached to an Alvin and the Chipmunks movie.

Really now? The '80s nostalgia phase is getting a bit tired now.

What's next? A Jem movie?

Underdog can't be a real dog! The cartoon was fun because it was a cartoon. Look at that semi live-action Bullwinkle movie that was made a few years ago. That looked horrible. An Alvin and the Chipmunks movie sounds just as bad. :yikes:

That Rocky & Bulwinkle movie was horrible, almost as horrible as the Scooby Doo movies.

Back
Top Bottom