Unalaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:

Frankly, yes.

So, let me see if I've got this straight (I didn't follow that closely the first time cause I don't care): you have a long term friend (28) whom you are breaking up with because he is romantically interested or dating a girl (16).

1. Is that correct?
2. Is he interested or dating?
3. Are they or do you believe they will be sexually active in the near future?

Dalton said:

So, let me see if I've got this straight (I didn't follow that closely the first time cause I don't care): you have a long term friend (28) whom you are breaking up with because he is romantically interested or dating a girl (16).

1. Is that correct?
2. Is he interested or dating?
3. Are they or do you believe they will be sexually active in the near future?

Um, I don't consider it breaking up because he's just a friend. Anyway, they are dating. And I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if they become sexually active.

the tourist said:

Um, I don't consider it breaking up because he's just a friend. Anyway, they are dating. And I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if they become sexually active.

Well, that's creepy as hell.

And if you don't consider it breaking up, why are you pining like your breaking up? Me thinks thou art conflicted.

Dalton said:

Well, that's creepy as hell.

And if you don't consider it breaking up, why are you pining like your breaking up? Me thinks thou art conflicted.

Well, this guy is someone I've known since I was 4. And now I won't be surprised to see him go to jail, just like his brother. Don't people fucking get it? With all the examples all around them of the consequences of being a douchebag, people still become douchebags.

phillyfan26 said:
If you can, that would be great.

I've been incredibly busy the past few days, so I haven't donloaded Slow Dancing, Dancing Barefoot, and Wild Irish Rose yet. But spring break is next week, so I'll have plenty of time.

Mercy's sending now.

And you really badly need to play both Wild Irish Rose and Dancing Barefoot.

the tourist said:
Arcade Fire's alright. Overrated, though.

Extremely over-rated if you ask me. They have some good ideas at times, but never execute them satisfactorily.

Axver said:

Extremely over-rated if you ask me. They have some good ideas at times, but never execute them satisfactorily.

All I have is Funeral. And yes, I agree that they don't execute the songs in a satisfying way.

the tourist said:

All I have is Funeral. And yes, I agree that they don't execute the songs in a satisfying way.

I particularly get pissed off by Wake Up, which really should be a huge, epic song, but they just don't seem to have a clue what to do with it. The last couple of minutes are the sound of a band who can't finish what they start.

bono_man2002 said:
Currently listening to The Crowdies! - Afterglow Album.

:drool:

Recurring Dream is the best Crowded House song ever.

Anyone Can Tell, I Am In Love, Sacred Cow, and Time Immemorial are also really fucking good.

Axver said:

I particularly get pissed off by Wake Up, which really should be a huge, epic song, but they just don't seem to have a clue what to do with it. The last couple of minutes are the sound of a band who can't finish what they start.

I have my iTunes configured to stop Wake Up before it goes to that dreadful ending.

Way to break a song, guys.

Axver said:

:drool:

Recurring Dream is the best Crowded House song ever.

Anyone Can Tell, I Am In Love, Sacred Cow, and Time Immemorial are also really fucking good.

:up: I got the CD from ebay like 6 months ago, and its got a bonus interview with Neil, Which I still haven't listened too.

coolian2 said:

I have my iTunes configured to stop Wake Up before it goes to that dreadful ending.

Way to break a song, guys.

:up: Good move.

Also, I can't stand that female singer of theirs.

Dear New Zealand,

Way to fucking suck at cricket.

No love,
Ax

Axver said:

:up: Good move.

Also, I can't stand that female singer of theirs.

Their sound reminds me of what might happen if Modest Mouse and Bjork joined forces, only not as good as either alone.

the tourist said:

Their sound reminds me of what might happen if Modest Mouse and Bjork joined forces, only not as good as either alone.

I've heard only one Modest Mouse album and it was spectacularly shit.

bono_man2002 said:

Finally someone that sucks more than the Australian Top order.....whats the score?

6/120 right now. Ambrose already has a five-for.

But McCullum and Vettori are at the crease, so we've one last gasp yet!

the tourist said:

I dunno what weird shit Bjork is on.....and I only know a few songs from the new album: Earth Intruders, Innocence and Declare Independence (Which is fucking :rockon: ) Shatted I missed her play that one live. But She's great live :up:

Axver said:

6/120 right now. Ambrose already has a five-for.

But McCullum and Vettori are at the crease, so we've one last gasp yet!

Haha Awesome!. What happend to England on Sunday?, they were like 7/64 odd when I saw the scores.

bono_man2002 said:

Haha Awesome!. What happend to England on Sunday?, they were like 7/64 odd when I saw the scores.

On Sunday, England fielded Phail Collins and ten of his clones. They collapsed in a big way; all out for 110, a loss of 190 runs.

Now it seems they're doing their best to turn things around.

Axver said:

On Sunday, England fielded Phail Collins and ten of his clones. They collapsed in a big way; all out for 110, a loss of 190 runs.

Now it seems they're doing their best to turn things around.

Phail Collins seems to be doing well today. Where's Flintoff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom