Ummm Shaun Vox... Yea... It's Me Again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Well? Yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
What about this sight?

mjmsg07.jpg

GREATEST POST EVER.

the definition of a guitar hero:

a guy with a top hat wearing a see through shirt (with a beer belly no less) playing guitar with a child molester.

awesome!:up:

Slash played guitar on Jackson's Black Or White (forgot the album name). This may be hard to believe but, Slash actually thinks the world of Michael (though I don't know about now with the recent abuse scandal). He considers Jackson a legend/ artist supreme. I remember reading an article/ or interview where people were maybe joking about Michael Jackson and Slash got offended and defended Michael as an artist/ legend. Either that or it was some guy close to Slash who was being interviewed and he mentioned Slash being all annoyed when the interviewee joked around about Michael.

well, slash must have the patience of a saint if he's worked with jacko, axl, and scott weiland.

Thriller is a legendary pop album...absolute classic. The Jackson 5 were unbelievable, "i'll be there"? Come on, brilliant. "I Want You Back"...

The problem is MJ is such a freak now, and I can't listen to his music anymore without thinking about how wierd the dude is. Shame because he has made some brilliant tunes. "Bad" is when the guy started getting really wierd, but even that album and the following "Dangerous" had good tracks on it.

Shame what happened to him. Did anyone see that VH1 "Michael Jackson:Childhood" special? God, that guy needs help. Serious, Serious Issues :huh:

RademR said:
Thriller is a legendary pop album...absolute classic. The Jackson 5 were unbelievable, "i'll be there"? Come on, brilliant. "I Want You Back"...

The problem is MJ is such a freak now, and I can't listen to his music anymore without thinking about how wierd the dude is. Shame because he has made some brilliant tunes. "Bad" is when the guy started getting really wierd, but even that album and the following "Dangerous" had good tracks on it.

Shame what happened to him. Did anyone see that VH1 "Michael Jackson:Childhood" special? God, that guy needs help. Serious, Serious Issues :huh:

I agree with you 100 percent; I'm a big fan of motown and the jackson 5 were great...not a fan of jackson in the 80's but I admit his pop sucesses were valid.
I'm just not a fan of a guy who thinks sleeping in the same bed with children is ok....maybe jackson has these things because of his abusive controlling father and the fact that he was superstar at like 8 years old....who knows? but he should be in a controlled counseling center by now considering this shit has been going on at least a decade.

Back
Top Bottom