Ultimate Fantasy Hockey Pool.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
header_glove.gif
sk02ruDonkey.gif

i've still got as much a clue as to what you're talking about as i've got a clue as to who the guys in your sig are. and i've got no idea who they are. i think i should come out from under my rock more often or something.

edgeman explianed it to me before chizip, and then chizip explained it, and so on...

Oh dear me.

After one fluke of a week, Bbug is on top of the league, followed by Grifter and Chizwhiz. Me? That's not important right now.

Good job.

I hate you all.

:up:

Man, I only have myself to blame. If I had started Hedberg the other night (I completely forgot to check if he was starting), I would have gained a shutout, and thus would be beating everyone right now. Still, tied for 1st in points isn't too bad I guess. I just keep thinking of what would have been...

Zoney - Sorry about having to cancel the trade, but I had to do so in order to pick up a free agent since one of the pending players had to be dropped from my roster. Let me know if you want to do a different trade.

not to change the subject... well yeah... i am changing the subject...

this would be last call for the fantasy basketball league... we've got 8 right now, if anyone else wants in, sign up prior to 4:00pm est today, 10/14/03... pM me for the info... i'll be changing the league draft status to ready at 4:05 sharp.

Back
Top Bottom