UK Soap Appreciation!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

You can't talk about Eastenders too much or I'll have to start watching it again.. it took ages to wane myself off it, I've resisted for years now!

I know what u mean PR, but I think it will get better as of next week, when they find Den's body under the Vic - during Dennis & Miss Piggy's marriage!:rockon:

Aardvark747 said:
And from where we left off P.Roses - u still have the likes of Ben and Jake to....enjoy?

:wink:

Ben's alright but the rest just aren't up to standard! Oh but the traveller guy is niiice.. :drool:

They need more people like Danny from Corrie

Oops, I meant Jamie, the one who's with Leanne. Danny is his dad who is also with Leanne lol. He's not bad either.. older men are hot.. :drool:

Aardvark747 said:
Miss Piggy

Ha Ha! I'm glad I'm not the only one who's thought that! She tries to be sexy with her fake tan and short skirts but she just doesn't pull it off! The whole marriage/Den thing should be good, they've drawn this storyline out too long as it is.

Eastenders has been hard to watch over the past few months as they've had so many people leave and just plain stupid plots. I'm trying to maintain interest in anticipation of the return of the Mitchells later this year, that is if Phil ain't booted off the show over the "dogging" allegations!

Ok, here's how sad I am. I shall now pick the best looking women from each soap - feel free to do the same with the guys PR!:wink:

Eastenders - Kat (tho there is a SEVERE lack of nice girls in the square right now!!)

Hollyoaks - Darlene (My bro loves Mandy, but she does nothing for me!) If the Scottish bird (Natalie was it?) was still in it - I would choose her NO question!

Corrie - Probably Sarah....hmmm maybe Candice:hmm:

Emmerdale - Kelly Windsor....:drool: (and those 'new' additions of hers are wonderful too!):wink:

Aardvark747 said:
Ok, here's how sad I am. I shall now pick the best looking women from each soap - feel free to do the same with the guys PR!:wink:

Eastenders - Kat (tho there is a SEVERE lack of nice girls in the square right now!!)

Hollyoaks - Darlene (My bro loves Mandy, but she does nothing for me!) If the Scottish bird (Natalie was it?) was still in it - I would choose her NO question!

Corrie - Probably Sarah....hmmm maybe Candice:hmm:

Emmerdale - Kelly Windsor....:drool: (and those 'new' additions of hers are wonderful too!):wink:

Kat Slater?? Oh dear Aardvark, I'd have thought better of you :tsk:

Mandy would be alright if she smiled once in a while.. Natalie, I wouldn't mind looking like her.. Izzy was good too :wink:

I don't like Sarah-Lou from Corrie on the principal that her mum is Gail!! Gail should be shot. I HATE her.

{paintedroses} said:

Kat Slater?? Oh dear Aardvark, I'd have thought better of you :tsk:

Mandy would be alright if she smiled once in a while.. Natalie, I wouldn't mind looking like her.. Izzy was good too :wink:

Izzy was nice indeed.

As for Kat - I had to pick the best of a bad bunch! Zoe was probably the nicest, but now that she's gone - who else is left?! Sonia?!:no:

And now on to the men.. :hyper:

Corrie - Jamie Baldwin.. nice and rugged mmm

Hollyoaks - I always liked OB, he's cute. Ben has the best body :drool: .. And theres something attractive about Lee that I can't put my finger on.

Eastenders - from the characters I know of I'd go with Alfie cos hes the only one I can think of and he's cute.

Aardvark747 said:

Izzy was nice indeed.

As for Kat - I had to pick the best of a bad bunch! Zoe was probably the nicest, but now that she's gone - who else is left?! Sonia?!:no:

Sonia makes me :barf:

I also watch Neighbours sometimes, thats always good :up:

{paintedroses} said:
Hollyoaks - I always liked OB, he's cute. Ben has the best body :drool:

Well im sure we'd ALL have good bodies if never went to work and spent all day at the gym, or chasing after STD-ridden girls with male vocal chords!:grumpy:

:wink:

Aardvark747 said:

Well im sure we'd ALL have good bodies if never went to work and spent all day at the gym, or chasing after STD-ridden girls with male vocal chords!:grumpy:

Lisa is another one I love to hate. What were the casting people thinking?? Hollyoaks is supposed to have fit girls in it not freaky looking weirdos with dodgy voices! I hate her and I hate Darlene's dad, he is so awful.:grumpy:

Aardvark747 said:

Kat?? Kat!?!?! Surely Sam or Chrissy are more attractive? Kat's choice in cloting and caked-on make up don't do anything for me. However, you are right that there's not much eye candy on at the moment. Sonia, no way. Demi, too young. Ruby, too young/dowdy.

Bring back Zoe!! :drool:

Palace_Hero said:
Eastenders was quality. Glad to hear manshoulder's Zoe is gone.

My favourite character ever, and the most attractive was..

TREVOR MORGAN!

King of kings.

A wife beater?? Man, you come up with some odd things.....

Yes, Zoe did have some considerably sized shoulders but I thought that she compensated for it in "other areas". :wink:

So Hollyoaks is pretty dramatic at the mo! Its really hard to resist the temptation to switch over to E4 to watch the next episode.. then I have nothing to do the next day at 6.30! :wink:

I reckon Justin will take the blame for stabbing Mackie. And hopefully Richard will leave the series soon leaving Darlene to live with the rest of the family.

And didn't Becca look lovely in her wedding dress :cute:

karls77 said:

Andy Hunter :madspit: He was just an Al Pacino wannabe. Plus he killed off Paul who was a decent character.

Andy's death scene made me :lol:

Johnny getting him out of the car - "Let's u and I have a conversation"

(Then on top of the bridge)

"Enjoy your flight...":cool:

Aardvark747 said:

Andy's death scene made me :lol:

Johnny getting him out of the car - "Let's u and I have a conversation"

(Then on top of the bridge)

"Enjoy your flight...":cool:

Yeah that was funny, a bit pathetic though really. He should'a gone out in a hail of bullets or something. Getting pushed off a bridge by one guy is a weak way to go out IMO! Still, he was a punk and had it coming to him. :wink:

I don't watch many soaps on TV. I watch a bit of Corrie, Emmerdale and Eastenders.
The last time I properly watched Eastenders was when Cindy hired a hit man to shoot Ian Beale! :ohmy:

I have strangely started watching Neighbours again after many years and Home and Away!
Can I appreciate these here, as technically they are not UK soaps?? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom