ugh....I hate it when...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Your eye gets that kind of fluttery twitching in the eyelid (whatever it's called).... my eyelid has been doing that off and on today....I hate it when it does that

:banghead:

Ya i get the same thing but not of the eye lid. I get it between my thumb and index finger. And i smoke, and whenever i go to ash using my index finger i cant. I have to really try! Anyone a doc and can tell me whats amatter with me.

I was getting one everyday for awhile...but it hasn't happened for a couple weeks now.

twitch.gif

my best friend got a demented eyelid (as I call it) during one of her GCSE exams (really important exams we take aged 16 here in the UK just before we can leave school)

she couldn't concentrate through the whole exam and didn't do very well. Bless her - all she could think about was her demented eyelid. I told her she should have gone for 'mitigating circumstances' but she figured they'd just laugh at her. She was probably right, too.

she thinks it's funny now. I always did in an evil kind of way :shifty:

:lol:

I think even more annoying is when it feels like you have an eyelash in your eye-but really you don't. You have that feeling, I can't describe it...and all you can do is blink and look in the mirror and there's nothing but eye.
:no:

Back
Top Bottom