U2SavesTheWorld appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't yet expressed my appreciation for U2SavestheWorld, although I realize that's not really the main point of these threads anymore. :sexywink:

Nevertheless...

:appreciate:

By the way kids,

I'm outta here tomorrow morning for Milwaaaaaaaukeeeeeee!

Bev,

Are you planning on stalking at all on Sunday? Like at the loading dock or anything? You have my cell, right? Call me. If you don't have it email bg and she can give it you.
I've made the executive decision to NOT bring my laptop this weekend so I'm signing out of here in about an hour and I won't be back until late Monday night.

bg.......your journal entry.............SHIT. i just keep reading it. i dont know how to respond.

just :heart:

For the record, as I was typing that....Beautiful Day came on the radio....followed by The Unforgetable Fire...........follwed by Out of Control.

:shifty:

:heart: musicblocksongoodstations :heart:

U2SavesTheWorld said:
By the way kids,

I'm outta here tomorrow morning for Milwaaaaaaaukeeeeeee!

Bev,

Are you planning on stalking at all on Sunday? Like at the loading dock or anything? You have my cell, right? Call me. If you don't have it email bg and she can give it you.
I've made the executive decision to NOT bring my laptop this weekend so I'm signing out of here in about an hour and I won't be back until late Monday night.

bg.......your journal entry.............SHIT. i just keep reading it. i dont know how to respond.

just :heart:

MILWAUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I may be stalking ... :shifty:

And I do have your cell ... unless it's changed since you called me from Vegas.

It hasn't!

:hyper:

Call me sometime tomorrow and let me know about the stalking. Are you bringing a camera?

I have a big one and I'm scared to bring it. What do you guys think they will do if I try to smuggle it in?

Its a 35MM with a big fat detachable lens.

:shifty:

I normally just bring my digital.

For concerts at the Bradley Center, I usually just bring a small one and hide it in a pocket. They do check purses/bags (usually just a cursory glance to make sure you're not smuggling anything suspicious :shifty: ).

fat detachable lenses :drool:

lmfao at how big my camera is....

this is it.........i think its staying home:

B00006I5JM.01-A1VOTOKAJXDZGO._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

And this is the lens........

B00005LENR.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

bg, bg, bg. i finished heaps of your books. did i ever tell you? i still have to read chocolat and the helpful book of virtues you sent me, so kindly :grumpy:

:love:

i'm also going to use my shredder tomorrow. it makes me think of this place. and dick smith. well, you guys and dick smith, anyway.

:sigh:

angie!!!!

heart

i still have a few put away for you somewhere. i hope you enjoyed white oleander, it's one of my favorite books. they eventually made it into a film and she never wrote another. michelle pfeiffer played the brilliant and horrible mother. she was wonderful. puckerface played claire. dominique swain played astrid, she also played lolita in my favorite film version of the book. which means she's been in two of my favorite books made into films.

look what you started when you make me talk about books :grumpy:

:moreheart:

Back
Top Bottom