U2Bonogirl's wedding....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2bonogirl said:
34458%3C4723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2323%3D%3A89%3D%3B6%3B%3D3232%3A89%3A7%3A728nu0mrj
[/B]

i didn't know Mr BAW was invited to the weeding ;)

Belated wedding congrats Tara/Tim!:applaud:

Thanks for sharing those wonderful pics.:)

thanks a lot everyone
It was definitely a really really happy day.
I put together a slide show to beautiful day and we're going to play it at our east coast reception today. its pretty good!
I wish I could show it, but alas all I have is single pictures on here
I hope you all enjoyed the peek into my wedding
Thats about all I have right now as far as good pictures. Theres so many to dig through that its taking forever! and theres more pictures coming :crazy:
Im still glowing!

actually he does look quite a bit like his brother, but with the stark contrast in hair color they look quite different.
If you saw them together in person you would see the similarities.
But their mom has blonde hair and dad has black so Tim got the dark looks :drool:

A lot of people are surprised at such a young bride, and on top of that the 12 year difference between us. But hey, if my dad is thrilled about the marriage then it has to say something.
He used to threaten to shoot my boyfriends :yikes:

u2bonogirl said:
actually he does look quite a bit like his brother, but with the stark contrast in hair color they look quite different.
If you saw them together in person you would see the similarities.
But their mom has blonde hair and dad has black so Tim got the dark looks :drool:

A lot of people are surprised at such a young bride, and on top of that the 12 year difference between us. But hey, if my dad is thrilled about the marriage then it has to say something.
He used to threaten to shoot my boyfriends :yikes:

I didn't even realise he was older than you.

There is a considerable age difference but we really dont notice it when we're together.
The only time we notice is when it either comes to alcohol since Im not of legal drinking age yet, or when its brought up in conversation.
When you find your perfect match age, distance (we're from opposite sides of the country), and cultural differences really dont matter all that much.
thanks for the congrats.
This has been a really great time in my life :yes:

You're welcome. I really didn't mean to offend by being shocked at your age, I just truely find it interesting as I am your age.

I wish I could be in such a position to be so strong in my feelings. Though I won't deny I'm perfectly happy in the meanwhile. :)

oh no offense taken!
Had I not met my husband I would be surprised to hear that any of the friends I have that are my age were getting married.
What? youre 19? are you sure youre ready for this? :wink:
Somebody actually called our relationship with the age difference "immoral"
:scratch:

u2bonogirl said:
oh no offense taken!
Had I not met my husband I would be surprised to hear that any of the friends I have that are my age were getting married.
What? youre 19? are you sure youre ready for this? :wink:
Somebody actually called our relationship with the age difference "immoral"
:scratch:

Ready for what? :ohmy:

Hmm.. My Dad's age difference with his totty is 16 years but he's 42.. I admit I totally think his relationship is screwy but you are both younger and closer in age. Plus it helps that you could be judged as a bit older and same with your man as a bit younger.

It all depends on if people mesh. You look like you two do, my dad doesn't.

Glad you didn't take offense to me. And I realise I my congrats are belated, I was otherwise engaged at the time. :eyebrow: :wink:

my great aunt and uncle are 16 years apart but they are so cute together still! and they have been married for years
I think its trashy for older men to ditch their wives and go out to get a younger model, but in the case of Tim and I thats not what happened :wink:
In his words " I didnt even like to date 19 year olds when I was 19" :lol:
we had all sorts of odds stacked against us. 12 years apart, met on the internet, two different sides of a country that are really really different. and yet, it works :shrug:

u2bonogirl said:
my great aunt and uncle are 16 years apart but they are so cute together still! and they have been married for years
I think its trashy for older men to ditch their wives and go out to get a younger model, but in the case of Tim and I thats not what happened :wink:
In his words " I didnt even like to date 19 year olds when I was 19" :lol:
we had all sorts of odds stacked against us. 12 years apart, met on the internet, two different sides of a country that are really really different. and yet, it works :shrug:

I met a girl on the internet. We were born on the same day, we support the same football team and she is fookin gorgeous. She lives in England though. Maybe one day I will get as lucky as you.

:drool: And there was me thinking net relationships were sad.. never thought I'd meet a bird like that online (and she comes across as more interested in me than I am her)!

picture removed by Sicy.. too racy

palace you want to keep pictures like that to yourself please, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom