U2Bonogirl's wedding....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2bonogirl said:
3444%3A%3A3923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232397%3A9487%3A%3Bot1lsi

:cute: :hug: :cute:

We demand more pics of the first married 'Goners couple - NOW! :mad:

:wink:

Nah, just joking! :sexywink: Hope you're really enjoying your special time together :yes: - can't wait to hear more about it! :D And see more wedding pics!!! :wink:

Last edited:
Aww this is so awesome...I really like Tara she is one of the first girls that really made me feel welcomed here:sad: Congrats girl...I hope that you have the BEST wedding day ever:wave: :hug:

Dont you worry Merc and others. Theres plenty of pictures coming. Probably a few of me dancing like pee wee herman in my red and black chuck taylors :rolleyes:
We're having a spectacular time on our honeymoon doing what a few of those emoticons are doing :shifty: :giggle:

u2bonogirl said:
Dont you worry Merc and others. Theres plenty of pictures coming. Probably a few of me dancing like pee wee herman in my red and black chuck taylors :rolleyes:
We're having a spectacular time on our honeymoon doing what a few of those emoticons are doing :shifty: :giggle:
Glad you are enjoying yourself. I hope you got all sorts of good presents and such.

:reject:
I was trying so hard not to cry while I was dancing with him.
In the end he started crying and then I did and then we both tried blaming one another for it :cute:
You started it! no you!
My dad dealt with everything really well I think. Im his baby girl. the youngest of all his kids, and I was moving completely across the country. He never would have let Tim marry me if he didnt think he was perfect for me.

Back
Top Bottom