U2Bonogirl's wedding....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Again, congratulations!
Mariage.gif

*sneaks in*

:shifty:

Thank you all for the good wishes!!
This is so sweet, thanks redrocks for telling me about this otherwise I would have missed it.

Well....I know youre dying to hear something about the wedding but I think a picture will tell more than I can

3444%3A%3A3923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232397%3A9487%3A%3Bot1lsi

3444%3A%3A3923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232397%3A9487%3A9ot1lsi

Theres our kissy picture, and my finger hanging out of my mega cool audrey hepburn gloves :D
:wave:
Back to my honeymoon. Ive got a handsome guy kissing my shoulder at the moment *runs away*

You guys look so great together!!!! Congratulations!!! Thank you so much for posting the pictures. <happy sigh> I hope you have an amazing happy life together. :hug:

Awww congrats!!!:cute: you two are adorable together...

and you were on HERE during your honeymoon:shame: :lmao:

I :heart: your dress! :love: :D

Yeah, imagine coming here while on your honeymoon! :tsk:

;)

I cant wait to show more pictures, which will probably be in my journal. My dad told me that he got the discs from the photographer and theres tons of pictures.
We had fun today! I got to see fireflies for the first time and touch the atlantic ocean :D

Sounds beautiful :happy: Now go back out there and enjoy this special time! :kicks your butt off of Interference:

Congrats to both of you!!! You guys make a wonderful couple.

Awwwww that's so sweet about the fireflies&touching the Atlantic ocean!!!! :cute: :happy:

I've seen it but i have never touched it! :wink:

Just seen the pics... they are really lovely.Wishing you much
toast.gif
and
weddingcake.gif
!

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
Congratulations!

may you remember this special day, as the beatles used to sing, when you´re 64 with grandchildren on your knee :up: :)
... yes but PLEASE don't call those grandchildren 'Vera, Chuck and Dave' - that's cruel. Well, Dave's okay... but 'Vera'? :wink:

Anyway Tara and Tim, once again, all the very best!
wed1.jpg

Last edited:
Tim and Tara - I was thinking about both of you last Saturday - the pictures are beautiful - you both look extremely happy and in love

feel smug about the fact that I saw it from the beginning :wink:

lots of love and happiness
Chrissi

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom