U2 will go on Forever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

z edge

I serve MacPhisto
I had a bit of a fright of my own today, while reflecting on things and then coming here to read threads about the Beatles (2 of them are gone RIP) and MJ being broke and I'm thinking I'm also old too then.

Personal crisis aside, I had a few then watched the Grammy performance of 2002 'walk on' (my fave live tv performance by the boys since 'please' at mtv vma 97) and I'm thinking FUCK

Yes these boys fucking rock still and they are the reason we are here!!!!!

Maybe Bono dyes his hair, maybe he gets transplants too. WHo really gives a fuck???

That performance shook the world, and the interaction between the band is that of a tight knight group of brothers. The rumor about them playing in a punk bar in France only encourages me. The boys going further back to their roots? GOd they are tight. The interaction between the four of them is astounding, look for that in other bands. Not.

They will go on forever, and my vhs, dvd, cd whatever will save these moments for me. And till the day I die, I will always remember the look on :edge:'s face when I held up the EDGE sign to him in Dallas, and the little nod he gave. And the smile from :adam: when we had half the :heart: in Atlanta chanting "ADAM", and the look on :bono:'s face when his limo passed 10 ft below me and I yelled at shocking decibels BONOOOOOOOOOO, and he stuck his head out of the car and yelled back at me giving me the peace sign and admiring my horns.

:up:

i don't have any cool personal experiences like that, but i'll never forget the plane ride home from germany, crying cause i was listenging to stuck in a moment.....or the feeling i get deep inside when i hear the bass in love is blindness....or the warmth i feel when i hear all i want is you.....or the memories (good and bad) that come to mind when i hear stay....or the mellancholy feeling when i hear running to stand still.....

those are what last forever....

I will always remember when Bono kissed my hand when I met him before the concert in Dallas in April.

I will also always remember all the great U2 friends I met from interference at the concerts.

I will always remember when Bono looked right at me and saw me holding up my flag when I was inside the heart at the concert in Dallas in November, and mouthed the words "save it for me" to me during the song. It was an amazing moment.

Oddly enough I will also remember z edge kissing my hand (the same hand that Bono kissed) and yelling BONOOOO at everyone he saw at the Irish pub in Austin :scratch: :eeklaugh: :laugh:

Last edited:
ABEL said:

Oddly enough I will also remember z edge kissing my hand (the same hand that Bono kissed) and yelling BONOOOO at everyone he saw at the Irish pub in Austin :scratch: :eeklaugh: :laugh:

Never hapened folks:sexywink:

Perhaps LBAE has been sippin the sauce:drool: :drool: :drool: :wink:

Where's the drunk police at:angry:

BTW Stories, nice story:up:

i have taken care of all the witnessess

just watched the Superbowl halftime show...

ummmmmm it sucked

well not really but for the standards we have gotten used too, musically it was not their greatest

As far as spectacle of performances it may be their greatest

and everyone loved it that i talked too

but they weren't at their best, or should I say :bono: wasn't

But like i said before, dosen't matter

:bono::adam::edge::larry: will go on forever

*I'll never forget the 8 1/2 hr car ride down to see U2 @ LA Collusem(sp?) for POPMART! That was my first concert ever.

*I'll never for get taking my parents to their first U2 concert, yet alone their first concert in over 30yrs. At that same concert Bono jump in the crowd and my sister tried to reach for him but wasnt able to.

*I'll never for get the 7hrs straight on the bus to see U2 in Oakland for the Elevation tour and how i got there basically when No Doubt took the stage. I will also remember having my first pint of Guinness(sp?) @ that concert.

*I'll never forget the 3hr car ride in the back of my brothers girlfriends truck to see U2 at the Acro Arena on 11-20-01. I was so cramped up and it was very uncomfortable. What a girl will do for a brothers bday present.

*Lastly, I'll never forget all of the stuff that U2 has unknowingly done for me. :yes:

:wink:

i'll never forget the time i was driving really fast.

and listening to Pop.

and then i got pulled over.

then i was poorer.

adamswildhoney said:

*Lastly, I'll never forget all of the stuff that U2 has unknowingly done for me. :yes:

:wink:

Me niether. I've only been a real fan for about 2 years...and they've done so much for me already. They lift me up when I'm sad and make me feel even happier when I'm happy. And only after two years..imagine the times to come.
I can't wait.

My words are sappy and corny, I know, but from the heart. :heart:

kobayashi said:
i'll never forget the time i was driving really fast.

and listening to Pop.

and then i got pulled over.

then i was poorer.

Had you been listening to AB or JT the law-dogs proly would have let you off

But if you were driving a Trans Am they couldn't have caught you:wink:

Back
Top Bottom