u2 video ipod case

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
special_edition_store.jpg

http://www.iskin.com/store/I2shop_evo3.tpl

it's made of a hard plastic. it's frosted plastic in most places, but the screen and the little rectangle over the apple logo are clear. it has taken a couple of minor falls, but nothing like if i were running. i holds up really well. but the bottom IS fully exposed

Queen Bee said:
What exactly is that shell made out of? It looks like you could be in for trouble if you accidentally drop the iPod.

I've dropped mine several times :huh: and it's holding on very well.

What did you get?

you've dropped it? :yikes: I treat mine like it's the most fragile thing on earth. I take mine with me on a walk almost everyday. I'd rather break my arm in a fall than hurt my iPod in anyway. :reject:

Speaking of iPod cases and walking with my iPod: I have the case that was sold last year with the first round of U2 iPod's. I'd almost rather have something with a string or cord attached to it to carry it or put the cord/string around my wrist while walking. I've seen some for Nano's but not for the bigger size. The iPod stores don't really have that great of a selection. Anyone have an idea of what I'm talking about and where to look for one?

arw9797 said:
you've dropped it? :yikes: I treat mine like it's the most fragile thing on earth. I take mine with me on a walk almost everyday. I'd rather break my arm in a fall than hurt my iPod in anyway. :reject:

Me too! I am so so so careful with mine.:wink:

This is my iPod case:
ipodcase.jpg

Back
Top Bottom