u2 sucks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
u2 sucks and so do i!!!

i'm always here because i have nothing beter to do!!!!!

hi everybody!!! i'm katherin and i think i'm so cool!!!!!!!!!

Yknow when I first saw this thread and not who posted it I was getting ready to tell someone off.

You're lucky. :angry:

methinks we've been sharing thoughts TOO much lately

Sicy said:
Yknow when I first saw this thread and not who posted it I was getting ready to tell someone off.

You're lucky. :angry:

same thing. again. :mad:

Tee hee hee...

:lmao:

I knew something un-serious would follow after a title like that!

Re: Just for shits and giggles

martha said:

Do it anyway. That would be fun to watch.

troublemaker
knob.gif

It was a sweltering day in August. Katherine was sitting at work in the Delta College computer lab, absent-mindedly reading one of Mrs. Edge?s stories on Pleba. She wasn't really in the mood to tackle any of the work she had to do. She was in fact, sick and tired of always being where she was supposed to be and doing what she was supposed to do! It was time to do something very spontaneous. Something outrageous! Something no one would expect her to do. She was going to skip school and work (claiming strep throat) and she was going on a trip! And not just any old trip! An unauthorized, reckless trip to Ireland to see U2 at Slane Castle! How she would get tickets she didn?t know, but she was going even if she had to stand around from a distance and listen in! Yeeeehaaaa!

Holy wah, I did NOT post this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was logged in earlier to read some posts at work earlier, but that was the only time I was on this afternoon! I didn't submit any posts or replies either!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*edit* I have to go eat, I'll be back later!

I swear it was NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!

omc.. are you saying someone posted as you while you werent looking?

That's hilarious.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's not funny!!! That wasn't nice of them!!

Who be messin' with my 'puter at work?!?! Sheesh guess I better totally log off my system everytime I step away!!! :shifty: :crack:

I'm sorry.. but I find this so funny for some reason

:lol: :silent: :lol: :silent: :lol: :silent: :lol:

Well they must obviously know how to use a message board. I can tell now it wasnt you cuz you use capital letters, plus they spelled your name wrong.

:laugh: :silent: :laugh:

Re: I'm sorry.. but I find this so funny for some reason

Sicy said:
:lol: :silent: :lol: :silent: :lol: :silent: :lol:

Well they must obviously know how to use a message board. I can tell now it wasnt you cuz you use capital letters, plus they spelled your name wrong.

I find it hilarious too!!
aww!! ((Bonochick))

The best part is they figured out how to use smilies and stuff- at least chose the :yuck: smilie for the thread starter lmaooo

Hewson said:
BC: Do you by any chance work with a guy named Beavis?

No...but I do work with a guy named Elvis. I bet it was him (and, no, I'm not talking about our Elvis...I really do work with a guy named Elvis!).

Back
Top Bottom