U2 & radiohead tshirt in UK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's a shop here in Nottingham called Selectadisc which has a lot of t-shirts. I haven't seen any U2 ones (there again I haven't really looked much) but they do have a Radiohead one. I think there is only one other Selectadisc in the country, in London. Not sure which bit of London though, but it's there somewhere :huh:

Truly said:
There's a shop here in Nottingham called Selectadisc which has a lot of t-shirts. I haven't seen any U2 ones (there again I haven't really looked much) but they do have a Radiohead one. I think there is only one other Selectadisc in the country, in London. Not sure which bit of London though, but it's there somewhere :huh:

I didn't know you lived in Nottingham! I'm applying to get my masters at the University of Nottingham. :wave:

Truly said:

Found this on GOOGLE on your info ..thanks ;)

http://www.geocities.com/wearelondon/recordshops/selectadisc.htm

Who shops here? Genuine music-lovers
When? Mon-Sat 9.30am-7pm,
Where? 34-35 Berwick St, W1 (020 7734 3297)

meegannie said:

I didn't know you lived in Nottingham! I'm applying to get my masters at the University of Nottingham. :wave:

Cool! We'll have to meet up sometime if you do come here. Although I'm starting at the University of York in October so I won't be here that much. I'll be back some weekends though.

Found this on GOOGLE on your info ..thanks

You MUST go there - if it's the same as the one here it's great. They have really cheap CDs, promos, second hand CDs - I've found loads of old U2 singles there for about ?2 each :drool:

Back
Top Bottom