Tyson Vs Lewis?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Holly

Babyface
The most hyped up fight I can ever remember. Tyson is past his best but is still an animal, Lewis is a good strong fighter but seems a bit of a lazy fighter sometimes..

So barring Tyson chewing Lewises head off and the match getting abandoned who do you all think will win???

I am rooting for Lewis..

anbody know what time this fight is on GMT?

You know.. I've already ordered this fight.. I mean seriously.. How often do you get so see a man completely self destruct into Sheer Insanity-Laden Mayhem in front of your Eyes.

I'm actually rooting for Tyson, This would be great for the Boxing World.. Hahhaa...

L.Unplugged

Boxing is anything but a serious sport, specially at this level, I would not put any opf my money on this circus, still I would watch this Lewis Tyson if it was free...I guess they don't care for me not ordering it ;)

rafmed said:
Boxing is anything but a serious sport, specially at this level, I would not put any opf my money on this circus, still I would watch this Lewis Tyson if it was free...I guess they don't care for me not ordering it ;)

Same here, I have a... um.. box that...um.. allows me too see it for free. What will Tyson do next?????

HeartlandGirl said:
I hope Tyson gets whooped. Maybe he'd shut the hell up, then!

I doubt it. Seriously. He will cause some sort of Bull shit drama and we will be like wtf. I did not watch the two fights before it and I know for a fact that it is better than the fight that I am about to watch. I would not be watching this btw if it was not free. So as I look I look to my right at the TV and Tyson is walking to the ring I just sigh *sigh* and wait for the drama to unfold. As a matter of a fact it already has. They are getting in a fight with security about who will walk up to the ring with him. Hew has a whole group of followers trying to go up there with him. What ever. To much drama. :tsk: :down:

Does anyone else think Tyson looks old

I destest boxing, but not anywhere near as much as I hate sportspeople like Tyson. I would love to see him get his head knocked off.

Please update folks if you can, I did not order this fight ro go pay $20 at a bar to see it

Lewis took him out in the 8th. Lewis controlled him the entire fight (with the exception of the first). Tyson looked like he didn't know what to do. I think Lewis' reach and jab frustrated him (that and all the holding). I think the most surprising thing about the fight was Tyson's demeanor afterward. Who was that? Did they medicate him? I was quite happy with the outcome. I think we may have seen the last of Iron Mike. We may yet see some Aluminum Mike, but I think the fighter of old is gone...

Back
Top Bottom