Type the first thing that pops into your head XVIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is isn't it?! I got pictures of the Dian&Dodi statue&memorial and the Al Fayed statue too! It's a ginormous place eh? Walked around for ages trying to find the cafe, but it was worth it! Did you see the pets section? Ah kittties&puppies :cute: :cute:

:lol: Sounds like me!!
I spent a good hour looking for somewhere to sit down and have a drink, the place is HUGE!
I also got pics of the Al Fayed statue and the Diana/Dodi memorial too :yes:

The staff were so fiendly and helpful too :up:

:wink: the staff are good aren't they? I was so pleasantly surprised! They don't treat you as if they're looking down at you which was great& i actually did find that they were really nice when we tried to find somewhere! I saw a Versace bathtub at £51, 000!!!!! :shocked:

:ohmy: woah, exspensive bath...

I was in the toy section, and I saw a £11,000 mini car for kiddies :huh:
And in the jewellery, £15,000 watches :yikes:

Wow, that's big! Plus i saw a Roberto Cavalli dress (for a 2 year old it was £700!) He's the guy who's designed the Spice Girls outfits for their tour! It was gorgeous mind you, beautiful silk plus i saw a rocking horse at about £28,000!!!! Some lucky kids around eh! :ohmy:

They are lovely Babydoll! Oh to have the money to afford them! :D

Yes i'm going back to Harrods as soon as poss!!! :yes: :up: food hall too is majorly :drool: were you there Wayne?

Yeah I did see the foodhalls, I walked in, saw all the chocolate, then walked out again.

Too much for a guy with a sweet tooth :tsk:

:ohmy: :giggle: the cakes&chocs was the bit i missed! :( need to catch next time!

Well i'm off to bed soon so night for now, nice chatting to you about Harrods Wayne! :wave:

om.gif

Back
Top Bottom