Type the first thing that pops into your head XVII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not in that game they don't. :sad:

Most people who post there have to know who you are first, otherwise your odds are slim. :tsk:

Only a good 'handful' of people know me here, posts have nothing to do with it. :lol:

aww damn, I just got a rotten phone call. Two friends have both lost their homes today in the fires, a brother and a sister, they lived nearby each other, both their homes are gone. :(

Yes that's true. I hope they were able to save their animals (horses, dogs, etc) but their families' are ok.

:sad:

Sending thoughts and prayers to your friends bonocomet, i've seen the fires all over the news today... Hope things settle down soon- fires are terrible things :(

Thanks :hug: I know lots of people who have evacuated, haven't heard from many of them yet. It's really scary.

Didn't scroll up earlier Bonocomet. I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope they had time to pack things important to them :(

I hope the winds die down tomorrow, it's getting too close here too.

I'll keep all who were affected in So California by those fires in my thoughts and prayers. :up:

And thanks BonoFox ... I really think it's quite unique when no one has someone elses avi. :wink:

hardyharhar said:
Didn't scroll up earlier Bonocomet. I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope they had time to pack things important to them :(

I hope the winds die down tomorrow, it's getting too close here too.

Stay safe folks!!..Its quite scary whats going on with those fires:yikes: and yes my :pray:ers are for everyone tonight including those brave firefighters!

Thanks all you guys! :hug: You all stay safe too. My home is safe right now, but so many people are not right now.
Thanks again :hug:

Why is it so late all of a sudden. Having too much fun tonight but it's time for me to go also.

Good night everyone & stay safe and happy :wink: :wave:

Originally posted by BonoFox1
I leave Tomorrow night!! and I havent even packed a THING!!!!..Queen procrastinator...

I fixed your spelling above. :D

Are you taking vacation ?? Will you have access to a computer while you're gone, or will we have to wait until you return before we see you here again ??

Just wondering. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom