Type the first thing that pops into your head XIV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Apprentice was fab! Thank god Paul went - haha! Smug, nasty Katie's face was a picture when Paul didn't go back to the house!!!! :lmao: :dancing:

Hope she goes out next week, i really think her card's marked :D :madwife:

susanp6 said:
The Apprentice was fab! Thank god Paul went - haha! Smug, nasty Katie's face was a picture when Paul didn't go back to the house!!!! :lmao: :dancing:

Hope she goes out next week, i really think her card's marked :D :madwife:

I liked Paul up until this week, but he was a complete knob - his wierd little cooker contraption was hilarious :lol: And I felt sorry for Adam, for once I thought he was doing alright - and no one looked very happy when he came back.

I get my desk study tomorrow :huh: I hope it's on a decent topic, or my english exam's going to be crap.

I am so pissed off about the result of this Scottish election :mad: :madspit: :( :| :rant: :scream: :no: :grumpy::angry: :tsk:

Did you know anything about our elections that were happening then?

Well you know how we are the United Kingdom? So have you heard of the Scottish National Party? Well, i've never liked them - i've always voted Labour (i.e our present government) but also, as you may know we've had a Scot parliament since 1999 and so far the SNP was quite behind Labour in votes. We had our Scot election and it had appeared from opinion polls in the past few months that the SNP could win and i was watching the results lastnight (They took ages finding out all the results due to new voting forms&electronic counting) but i only found out a few of them. At 6 tonight they finally found out the whole result, and the SNP won by 1 seat and i'm just wondering now how this will work - Labour could form a co-alition with another party who aren't so bad. I've always strongly disliked the leader of SNP!!! I'm so worried about Scotland going independant&i really don't want it :| it appears that Scotland is now divided down the middle about what we want now :shrug:

Did you know about our parliament?

We're just hoping it could just be a protest vote against Tony Blair and the way the war in Iraq happened - i mean i know some countries have went independant ok but i want to stay part of Britain personally :yes:

I don't know too much about how it works. On Sunday nights they air parliament sessions on the telly . It's so much different from here in the States. When ever I watch it, it seems that everyone is yelling at each other.

:ohmy: it sounds funny put like that! Well i think it sounds as though you're prob talking about Westminster and not the Scot parliament. But yes, that's what our parliament's like! Prime minister's questions is always very rowdy and that's the way it is, but i'm always thinking well it is quite entertaining for me to watch at times :lol: but i don't ever quite get how they can do that or are allowed to :huh: we do have what's called a speaker and is technically meant to keep order!!!! The speaker we have down in London is actually the former MP for my area and we voted him to be speaker :D my mum has spoken to him before and he has a reputation as being a good guy :yes: :happy:

Oh btw tiny - the parliament building and Big Ben in London - simply stunning!!!! I saw them the last 3 times i've been there and i'm in awe of it :love: :bow: absolutely gorgeous building!!

Yep - we have! :wink:

Oh so does that mean you have the parliament channel? My mum&friend have that channel, but i normally watch Prime minister's questions on the BBC, and i'm going to miss Tony Blair as he's quitting in a few weeks - had you heard? :(

Ah i see!

We got a good few photos of the parliament building all lit up when we were there at night after being on the London eye!!!! :love: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom