Type the first thing that pops into your head Part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper: That's fantastic Carek!!!! Are you coming over with a friend?

Maggie - i've been meaning to mention to you, Carek's going to meet up with me in Edinburgh!!!!!:dancing:

:wink: that's cool Tiny - it's just we're not good at compliments with the bad luck we've had much of the time :huh:

Yes wouldn't it be great!!! It's in October&wouldn't it be fab if the 3 of us could be there! :dance: :hyper:

You've heard of Britannia right? Well Carek wants to see that and we're both going to go&also have a quick meal&drink also! :wink:

Thanks for wishing us luck as we need it tiny :yes: :hug:

I'm off soon as it's 3 am here :ohmy:

:yes: :hmm: October is pretty cold though, it'd be much better in summer mind you for a visit! :yes:

Is it the end or beginning of October you end up here Carek?:wink:

Hi Raven! :wave: A bit tired from working today, and I should be heading off to bed soon for I have to work tomorow. It is cold here and we are to have snow showers everyday for thenext week. There is about 2 inches on the ground now.

:ohmy:

It's ok Tiny :hug: You work so hard&must have your mind on stuff!

Actually speaking of viruses and bugs and the like, my mum keeps falling aseep&feeling run down a lot :( the doc keeps saying it's 'cos it seems like some people pick these things up easily - it's awful, i feel powerless&wish i could do something about it! :sad: :|

Ah, Susan I feel bad for your mum. :hug: And the doctor is right about what he said. I know it's so hard on you,cause I've been there. There's a saying, ' it's always harder on the family,than it is on the patient." Hope that you mum feels better soon. :sad: Give my best to her, and tell her that I am thinking about her in hoping that she will soon feel well.

I will :yes: :heart: we have the same doc and it's a woman we have! She's just sooo fed up with being told the same thing all the time you see&it's so annoying for her :down: she had fallen asleep and missed all of Big Brother which she watches as much as me! :yes: :D she missed the lotto result and so went to find it on a service we have on tv called Ceefax, where you can look at news, weather, horoscopes, lotto result&lots more:wink:

I have the same medical doctor both my mum & dad had. He's really a wonderful doctor, abd really cares about you. I hope that you mum will be able to see the lotto results,and Big Brother as well.

Oh she's checked the results Tiny :yes: she phoned back to tell me and no luck although my friend won £5! Not much :huh: need lots more to travel with :yes: :sexywink:

In general, we've always thought our doc is really good but she does seem to forget a lot of what you say these days - my mum has a theory that she's prob juggling everything in her life, you know - career, hubbie, family, pets ( :giggle: :cute: ) and everything else! She has told me all about what her cats are like before&she's Irish :D she saw U2 in Cork way back&i've mentioned them to her a few times too!!

:ohmy: she wouldn't agree with that, but how cool do you think that is, my doc saying that she saw U2!!!! :cool:

susanp6 said:
:ohmy: she wouldn't agree with that, but how cool do you think that is, my doc saying that she saw U2!!!! :cool:

That is pretty cool about your mum!!!. My mum would watch on the TV with me if Bono was on any talk shows Like Larry King .

She was amazed that a rock star would care about world issues.

Not sure if you knew what i meant but i was saying my doc went to see U2!!! But my mum does love Bono&the whole U2 thing too!

that was great that your mum paid attention to all of that as well! :yes: :love:

I'm sorry Susan, I miss understood. :reject: Do you and your Doctor ever talk about the band.

Glad to hear that your mum likes them. As time goes on, I'm finding out,that we both have a lot of things in common!!!! :wink: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom