Type The First Thing That Pops Into Your Head 11-21-16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finally got my post-cataract-surgeries glasses today after a mix-up with the frames order. I've become accustomed over the past month-and-a-half to seeing myself without glasses, so it's going to take some "getting used to", both looking *through* them as well as *at* them! :ohmy:

We got about 4 inches of snow today, then the temperature dropped to the low 20s tonight--it will be a skating rink out there tomorrow--glad I don't have to go anywhere!

I think ol' Kellyanne Conway was WAY out of line, doing an endorsement of Ivanka Trump's clothing line, from the White House, no less! :angry:

Absolutely! I'm glad she got her hand slapped! More of that needs to happen. She's so gross to look at and her voice is like listening to fingernails screeching on a chalkboard! :crack:

Absolutely! I'm glad she got her hand slapped! More of that needs to happen. She's so gross to look at and her voice is like listening to fingernails screeching on a chalkboard! :crack:

I saw a meme on Facebook that said she looks like Denis Leary. Nah, he's better looking!

Also saw one that compared her to the alien hybrid "baby" in the Aliens movie in which Sigourney Weaver had the shaved head--can't remember the name of it. :applaud:

Well....I got fired from that hell hole job in JC PENNEY today, after 12 years. I filed for unemployment
benefits, but I'll doubt I'll get it. I'm just relieved I'm finally out of there. I need to find a new job now.

Well....I got fired from that hell hole job in JC PENNEY today, after 12 years. I filed for unemployment
benefits, but I'll doubt I'll get it. I'm just relieved I'm finally out of there. I need to find a new job now.

I'm sorry it happened after so long there, but I'm also glad you are out there. Hope you can get unemployment to tide you over until you find a new job. :hug:

So sorry to hear this. How a better job comes along your way.

She wants to get all the credit for it, when I have done her work. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom