Type The First Thing That Pops Into Your Head, 01-01-18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Is MrPurrl cooking your thanksgiving dinner? My sister arrives Thursday with her foot in a cast and on crutches then my son arrives Saturday so our thanksgiving meal which we are all cooking together will be on Saturday. I’m really looking forward to it. I feel like I’m in prison stuck here with my evil mother.

MrPurrl is indeed cooking the turkey; I've done the pumpkin pie and green bean casserole; and we will team up on mashed potatoes, stuffing, and biscuits tomorrow. I hope you will enjoy your day, Carek!

So glad that I got to talk to my niece :hug:today. She is a PT. She :hug: gave me some very good advice about my health , in what I am going though with my back. I sure wished that we lived closer to one another. :sad:

We got a little bit of snow today. That, along with watching "Miracle on 34th Street" and "White Christmas" on AMC on TV tonight has really got me in a Christmas mood. :hyper:

Have to get up early for an eye appointment--they'll be doing a field of vision test, in which you put your head inside this egg-shaped machine and click a clicker every time you see a flash of light anywhere. Seven minutes for each eye--it always shows me just how short my attention span is! :D

I had a back injury on Thanksgiving day. I am hoping to have some PT due for my doctor. I am really in a lot of pain and hope that it will help. I have a lot of arthritis all over my body. It's RA which is the worst.
Any way I sure do hope that the PT will help me.

Got a 6 foot Fraser fir today for our Christmas tree. After the usual fussing and fuming, got it standing up in the tree stand and will decorate tomorrow after the branches "relax." It's so pretty and smells so good! :love:

Ohhhh MsPurrl I’m so envious!i bet your tree will be so festive and smell wonderful! Enjoy!

I’m wondering if I should also send holiday flowers to my aunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom