Type The First Thing That Pops Into Your Head, 01-01-18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am taking a break from political talk on Facebook. It doesn't mean that I am "giving in", "sticking my head in the sand", or ignoring things. It's just that things that the vile turd that is our "president" is saying/doing is messing with my mental and physical health. I am going to be concentrating on beautiful things for a while.

I was leaning over to put a book back on a shelf, and the right lens of my glasses popped out. Thank goodness it landed on the carpet and didn't break--also that it didn't pop out when I was scooping the cat boxes! Used my old, previous glasses to go to my optometrist's office and get the lens put back in.

I am taking a break from political talk on Facebook. It doesn't mean that I am "giving in", "sticking my head in the sand", or ignoring things. It's just that things that the vile turd that is our "president" is saying/doing is messing with my mental and physical health. I am going to be concentrating on beautiful things for a while.

Good for you MsPurrl. I feel that I am going to the same thing. I have several friends that feel the same way.

I am excited for my 97 year old aunt who will be coming to stay with me next week for a couple of days. Her mind is as sharp as a tack. :hyper:

MsPurrl you are not alone. Some days are so difficult to get through. We can try to take a break from it but the bad stuff just keeps on happening. I wish someone would make it STOP!

So do I, carek. I'm beginning to think that t-Rump was right when he bragged that he could shoot someone on the street and get away with it. The trumpanzees think he can do no wrong! :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom