Twin Peaks anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevation2u

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
i saw this yesterday, very strange but intriguing. has anyone else seen this who would like to explain the movie to me... there were a lot of things that seemed important but seemed to be forgotten throughout and i would love to hear other people's reactions and thoughts about the film.

I was 4 or 5 when it was on the air and can remember waking up (to me it was late at night) and hearing the theme music in the other room which lulled me back to sleep. As for the actual series, I remember my parents and sister hating and loving it at the same time.

elevation2u said:
the movie. never seen the tv shows. and im sure i wouldnt understand those either.

"Fire Walk With Me" won't make any sense to you if you didn't see the tv show. The movie was supposed to be supplemental to fans of the show.

i loved the show too. that reminds me i think i did a painting of twin peaks, but i have no idea where it is now :hmm:

twin peaks :drool:

i have the first season on dvd, but it doesn't include the pilot. apparently they couldn't get the rights or something. :down:

bob scared the shit out of me.

i used to watch this show religiously. then i missed ONE episode, and nothing was ever the same.

lmjhitman said:

bob scared the shit out of me.

i used to watch this show religiously. then i missed ONE episode, and nothing was ever the same.

Ummmmm.. Bob still scares the shit of out me. I watched this show with my friend and her mom religiously too. I loved it. :up:

I'm a fan of Twin Peaks. I loved the TV series and did go to the theatre to watch the movie. It was a long time ago, in the nineties I think.
I also have the book "Laura Palmer's Diary" written by David Lynch’s daughter.

Now I want to see that movie again so I'm thinking about renting it at Blockbuster.

I liked that show, I remember I even bought the CD because I was so fascinated by the theme song. It was a weird show.

Lara Flynn Boyle was in it, and Sherilynn Fenn

The pilot is on DVD, but it's from Hong Kong or something. Ebay usually has them, for reasonable prices.

Hated the movie, LOVE the TV show. The first season, anyway. The second season, after they solved the "Who Killed Laura Palmer" riddle, blew. But the series finale scared the holy bejeezus out of me!

When I first came out to the Seattle area for a visit (before I later moved here), a friend took me on a tour of the places the show was filmed. Totally cool.

You must watch one of the DVDs that has a ton of extra goodies. The interview with the man who plays the One-Armed Man will be the best real-life story you ever heard. I'm not telling ;)

foray

WildHoneyAlways said:

Ummmmm.. Bob still scares the shit of out me. I watched this show with my friend and her mom religiously too. I loved it. :up:

:yikes: Don't even mention that guy! The little dwarf was worse though....I'm supposed to be a grown-up now but he still gives me nightmares now and then....with his creepy little voice and his spooky little dance...was totally addicted to the show, though :wink:

Back
Top Bottom