Tweebuffelsmeteenskootmorsdoodgeskietfontein, South Africa Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There was a Finnish metal band that won the competition a few years back. :D

Plus the even is in Norway, Axver you like Norway don't you?

Very pleased to wake up this morning to find the Bombers won - we were both exhausted and went to bed at half time last night.

9 points, thanks to a late comeback when the Bombers were running out of legs. I was actually watching the Eurovidion though, cause we made the final.

Go Esse-DAW!!! I'm so proud of them. Wish I'd watched more of the game now!

I'm well familiar with Lordi winning Eurovision. Shame how they were a cheap gimmick, huh? (Not to mention the fact that they were actually hard rock, not metal.)

But then all of Eurovision is a cheap gimmick. Not a single worthwhile note of music to be found.

Geez, it's just fun, Axver.

Richmond are beating Port by 21 points mid-second quarter in the most sloppy conditions ever. It's like watching a comedy! Plus Jack Riewoldt kicked the best goal you'll ever see in such conditions. :up:

I am so confused by what's happening in the Port vs Richmond game right now. Did Port put on Richmond's jumpers by mistake?

Geez, it's just fun, Axver.

So are a lot of things you slag off, but in this case, at least I've got some familiarity with Eurovision before I criticise it.

So are a lot of things you slag off, but in this case, at least I've got some familiarity with Eurovision before I criticise it.

Why so serious?

Enjoy your weekend.

Richmond up by about 5 goals!

Tell me about it... doesn't help that half the people I know either are now or soon will be on holidays in France or Italy or Marrakech... lucky bastards. :fist:

By the time I finish paying off the car and can save up again, there will be tours and stuff... it never ends! How am I supposed to buy a house under these circumstances? *L*

I know . . . I know . . . I know . . .add kidlets into the mix and the money tree can never fill up fast enough . . . I swear I have a teflon wallet :lol:

but am gonna save like mad to try and see these boys on tour some time before the end of this tour *fingers tightly crossed* :)

Teflon wallet... I love it :lol: Well, I could wish I didn't have one too!

I hope you can make it happen, it'll be a heck of a lot easier if they can get their butts down here before Bono falls to pieces. :wink:

I'm very happy for them, they should be proud of the effort they put it in today.

Back
Top Bottom