Tweebuffelsmeteenskootmorsdoodgeskietfontein, South Africa Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well yes, the whole dugong joke is why the words jumped out at me.

I just flipped over for a bit, it's been on for half an hour here (unsurprising if it's just starting for you)... I saw a lot of ads and some interviews with performers.

Just filled out an online survey about a TAFE course I enrolled in through work... bit hard to give feedback when I was only doing it for a few weeks. I dropped out when they moved me to the other office and it was too hard to keep up with it.

Still, I could win $2000 for doing the survey, and I wouldn't sneer at that!

So, week 1 of Crazy Testing Fortnight is over... maybe when we do it all again next week, we'll have some idea of what we're doing. *L*

:crack:

I got home just in time... it's been raining on and off since then. Not that I would have been outside for THAT long if it had been raining earlier.

So, I finished the last book in a fantasy trilogy last night, it was pretty good. Author made his influences/plagiarism fairly obvious, but it was still the sort of book that kept me awake 'til 2:30am the other day.

I don't know what to read next, and I'm rather terrified that I might end up reading Twilight out of sheer morbid curiosity.

It may become actual literal morbid curiosity if it's as bad as the first page all the way through. :uhoh:

Wow, how did it become 9:20pm? Just as well I had two lots of free food at work this afternoon, cos dinner's only ready now... *L*

So, I finished the last book in a fantasy trilogy last night, it was pretty good. Author made his influences/plagiarism fairly obvious, but it was still the sort of book that kept me awake 'til 2:30am the other day.

I don't know what to read next, and I'm rather terrified that I might end up reading Twilight out of sheer morbid curiosity.

It may become actual literal morbid curiosity if it's as bad as the first page all the way through. :uhoh:

The first page made me want to kill someone. I wouldn't dare read the rest of the books.

9 points, thanks to a late comeback when the Bombers were running out of legs. I was actually watching the Eurovidion though, cause we made the final.

It's absolutely pouring now!

My backyard (pretty much just dirt) is flooding. :love:

Back
Top Bottom