Twatt, Shetland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blah. I only got about 5 hours of sleep, which means I'm going to be a zombie today.

Last night was fun though. I mean, who seriously goes to Revolutionary War battlefields at 2 in the morning? Not to mention we were climbing up and down these trenches to check out some old cannons and all the light we had was the moon and the stars...and the shoes I wore are not good for climbing up trenches so I had to have some guys pull me up the hill, otherwise I kept sliding down :lol:

yes thread, i had an excellent time at the sex party. and an even better time after the sex party. also a good time before the sex party during the power hour.

Dalton said:

I'm so bad with that cash, I drop a whole bag.

what's the job?

au pair, i'm gonna do it in geneva. i don't have an official offer from the family i like best, who i'd say yes to on the spot.

Varitek said:

au pair, i'm gonna do it in geneva. i don't have an official offer from the family i like best, who i'd say yes to on the spot.

au pairs should be ugly and missing the ability to keep drool in their mouth. Otherwise, it would cause too many headaches to bring them into the house.

Speaking of skills, I was talking to a buddy of mine last night who claims to have had sex recently on a foosball table while using one of the little men as a second point of stimulation on his lady friend.

If that's true ....

Dalton said:

au pairs should be ugly and missing the ability to keep drool in their mouth. Otherwise, it would cause too many headaches to bring them into the house.

well, i'm more interested in men in their 20s than fathers whose wives i really like as people.

hmmm i wonder if that's why the families are all cool with au pairs having a nightlife - that way you won't wanna sleep with dad.

Dalton said:
Speaking of skills, I was talking to a buddy of mine last night who claims to have had sex recently on a foosball table while using one of the little men as a second point of stimulation on his lady friend.

If that's true ....

1. eeew
2. ouch
3. bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom