Tutaekuri River Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
awwww. i haven't tried making it in a while. last time i did was when i made my mom maryland crab cakes and cole slaw after she got some surgery done. this was...i'd say maybe four years ago? :hmm:

following recipes ftw :up:

I'd like to have this recipe. :up:

:banjo breakdown:

West_Coast_Eagles_logo.gif

:silent: :silent:

I suck so badly at coming up with things to write for visitor messages.

The best I've come up with is "Hey, idiot. What's up?"

You said it!

What's up?

My washing machine seems to not like me and my latest load of washing is covered in ... bits of crap, I'm not sure what, and then I had to have an argument with my mother about it. FFS, when I say I know something definitively isn't the cause, then it definitively isn't the cause so don't bloody argue about it! I'd remarked that the bits of stuff had a consistency similar but not quite like tissue paper, so my mother ran with that despite the fact that, you know, that was just a comparison and not a comment on it actually BEING tissue paper ...

My washing machine seems to not like me and my latest load of washing is covered in ... bits of crap, I'm not sure what, and then I had to have an argument with my mother about it. FFS, when I say I know something definitively isn't the cause, then it definitively isn't the cause so don't bloody argue about it! I'd remarked that the bits of stuff had a consistency similar but not quite like tissue paper, so my mother ran with that despite the fact that, you know, that was just a comparison and not a comment on it actually BEING tissue paper ...

Ugh, sounds frustrating. Oh well, just relax for a while. :hug:

I'm not so great right now either, the Pies are up by 101 points! God, it's pathetic! Oh well, at just the Dogs beat the Hawks.

:ohmy: My washing machine does that every now and then. I can't find any cause for it other than it needs a random purge, particularly on the loads of my best clothes :mad: it's just like you describe it. I have to re do the load :madwife: and then all is right with the world for a few more weeks.

She's probably too busy looking up naked knitting techniques.

:lol: As a matter of fact, I tend to check out what's happening in the rest of the forums before I come here, because if it's busy in here, I never get out again!! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom