Turda, Romania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good. Hyped on Mountain Dew like no other though!

I remember back when caffeine did something to me. Now it does nothing. It doesn't give me a kick and I'm not addicted to it. It's just... erased from effectiveness.

brand.gif

I remember back when caffeine did something to me. Now it does nothing. It doesn't give me a kick and I'm not addicted to it. It's just... erased from effectiveness.

I haven't really had a hell of a lot of caffeine (read as: Maybe 5 servings of one of those new MDs.) since like, January so I am a little twitchy.

I haven't really had a hell of a lot of caffeine (read as: Maybe 5 servings of one of those new MDs.) since like, January so I am a little twitchy.

I drink a couple cans of Coke Zero here and there. Not very often though.

I drink a couple cans of Coke Zero here and there. Not very often though.

I stopped drinking it when I ended up with that killer flu that had me sick for all of February and a lot of March. I couldn't drink anything but water and I just never did pick back up on drinking it anymore.

I stopped drinking it when I ended up with that killer flu that had me sick for all of February and a lot of March. I couldn't drink anything but water and I just never did pick back up on drinking it anymore.

Ahhh, I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom