Turd sculpture appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
Yeah, old timers will know what I'm talking about. Remember the old days when we could share our creative passions with fellow Lemonade Stand nuts, by sitting around building some quality turd sculpture?

I remember, and every day Frank the Monkey is helping me to keep remembering. He's the monkey on my back, for you uninitiated, though lately I hear he spends more time over at Zoomerang96's place.

Did you know that Zoomerang96 travelled to my hometown and took photos of me at all hours and in all situations WITHOUT TELLING ME OR EVEN SAYING HELLO, then took his film home, got it developed, and covered his windows and walls with the photos? And then proceeded to scream at the walls and stab the photos?

He's not the funloving guy you want to think he is. He needs big help.:mad:

Kieran McConville said:
Yeah, old timers will know what I'm talking about. Remember the old days when we could share our creative passions with fellow Lemonade Stand nuts, by sitting around building some quality turd sculpture?

I remember, and every day Frank the Monkey is helping me to keep remembering. He's the monkey on my back, for you uninitiated, though lately I hear he spends more time over at Zoomerang96's place.

Did you know that Zoomerang96 travelled to my hometown and took photos of me at all hours and in all situations WITHOUT TELLING ME OR EVEN SAYING HELLO, then took his film home, got it developed, and covered his windows and walls with the photos? And then proceeded to scream at the walls and stab the photos?

He's not the funloving guy you want to think he is. He needs big help.:mad:

i don't know if it was so much "stabbing" as it was slashing. i really tore them to shreds.

and what do you care if i take pictures of you anyway? it's none of your business what i do with my time. i have full intentions of taking a lot more, and quite honestly, you don't have any say in the matter.

kieran, i was in your bed while you were sleeping. i touched your face with my hands. i felt you. and for a moment there, i lost myself.

snap snap snap went my camera. ballistic! i couldn't believe how you never noticed, but then again, maybe it was the drugs i put in your coffee that knocked you out for 15 hours that one time...

Re: Re: Turd sculpture appreciation thread

Zoomerang96 said:

i was in your bed while you were sleeping. i touched your face with my hands. i felt you. and for a moment there, i lost myself.

:drool: :drool: :drool: kieran i wanna be you!!!

you just said if i ever asked to sleep with you again (not that i ever have in the first place), you'd kill me.

me being everyone, as everyone you've ever known here is in fact me myself and i.

you're such an enigma!

JessicaAnn said:
can we get back to the topic--turd sculptures.

thanks, but the actual topic is me FOR ONCE. i plead with you not to deny me of this wonderful spotlight.

Kieran McConville said:

Yeah, I remember. I mean, how could I forget? I still have my turd sculpture of Larry Mullen Jr. prominently displayed on the mantelpiece. Sure, it's a bit dried up now but I think it still looks the spitting image of him.

Yes, those were such good times, back in June of 2000. But we'll never get those halcyon days back. I'm afraid they are gone forever in all but our memories.

*sigh*

Make sure to keep your turd sandwiches and sculptures away from baby. We all know what happened to the make-your-own Mr. Hanky.

Melon

Back
Top Bottom