Tumbleweed Restaurant, Chillicothe, Ohio Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes you wonder what kind of thoughts go through the heads of women who call Adam a silver fox

... oh god, if that didn't creep me out already, now it's really fucking disturbing.

There's a reason those bestiality questions are there on the purity test...

:yikes:

Makes me think of our discussion about equestrian events at the XXX Olympiad in London earlier ...

greenberg21.jpg

:lmao:

Oh god, I hope I'm not coming down with anything. Kim, this fucked up bug you've had, did it initially make you unnaturally very tired, especially in the eyes and legs, and did you get a sore throat and painful cough?

Oh god, I hope I'm not coming down with anything. Kim, this fucked up bug you've had, did it initially make you unnaturally very tired, especially in the eyes and legs, and did you get a sore throat and painful cough?

You've been poisoned by the sight of furries I've seen this happen before. There IS a cure...but you're not going to like it.

:uhoh: That's not a good sign Ax....but how did my germs get across the Tasman to you??

You're going to be very unwell Ax.

:yes: Be prepared to cough up bits of lung, be unable and unwilling to eat, gag, have a sore chest from the force of coughing, get fevers, ache, and feel like shit in general, all for about a week :up:

Incidentally, how the fuck did I nearly freeze through a Warriors game yet haven't even had a sign of a cold?

See what you did right there???? Hmm??? YOU HAVE JUST OFFICIALLY JINXED YOURSELF!!!

I was cocky too....just like you....I made the official statement about 3 weeks ago about how awesome things were this year in that NONE of us had got sick AT ALL....then we all dropped like flies.....:|

Karma is a bitch.

See what you did right there???? Hmm??? YOU HAVE JUST OFFICIALLY JINXED YOURSELF!!!

I was cocky too....just like you....I made the official statement about 3 weeks ago about how awesome things were this year in that NONE of us had got sick AT ALL....then we all dropped like flies.....:|

Karma is a bitch.

:laugh: I'm fully expecting to end up very ill after tomorrows game, which will be played in much warmer (SURELY!) conditions than previous trips to Mt Smart.

Actually, I probably end up getting sick as a result of moving from a cold street to a warm bus.

Oh my god. Mum's just called and she's watching Geelong vs Melbourne. It's about five minutes into the SECOND QUARTER and it's 60-0 to the Cats.

SIXTY TO FUCKING NIL.

Oh my god. Mum's just called and she's watching Geelong vs Melbourne. It's about five minutes into the SECOND QUARTER and it's 60-0 to the Cats.

SIXTY TO FUCKING NIL.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. That's hilarious. I mean, surely Melbourne should have jagged even a single point by now.

On a completely unrelated note, 1 vs 2 in the NRL is quite enjoyable.

OK, off the phone now. Melbourne has indeed got a point. A SINGLE LONELY POINT. 67-1. Holy shit.

I'm scared the prediction I made earlier to Daniel of 200-13 may come true.

Haha, Geelong are fucking caning the Dees. Not that it's a surprise, but Melbourne's only score is a rushed behind, and it's the second quarter!

:uhoh: That's not a good sign Ax....but how did my germs get across the Tasman to you??

:yes: Be prepared to cough up bits of lung, be unable and unwilling to eat, gag, have a sore chest from the force of coughing, get fevers, ache, and feel like shit in general, all for about a week :up:

Oh god. I normally pace around when I'm on the phone, and just then I noticed my body feels very fatigued. And I think I'm starting to feel a bit unnaturally warm. Ugh. Please just let this be tiredness and asthma and stuff from cleaning. I mean, that's what I put the sore throat down to, as that's what normally happens to me in dusty environments. But the fatigue is bizarre. I didn't do that much cleaning yesterday.

Haha, Geelong are fucking caning the Dees. Not that it's a surprise, but Melbourne's only score is a rushed behind, and it's the second quarter!

THEIR POINT IS FROM A RUSHED BEHIND?

Oh my god, that just makes it worse.

Geelong should be fair and call their team off. Send out the under-11s instead. Or maybe send out nobody. They'd still win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom