truth or dare!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
char~ how long did you spend writing out exactly what was on the r&h outtakes?

cause...it's pretty detailed...heh :)

oiuzy, start a thread on the effect of ernst roehms removal from the sa in the early 30's.

Stories for Boys said:
char~ how long did you spend writing out exactly what was on the r&h outtakes?

cause...it's pretty detailed...heh :)

:reject:

hehe...I was pretty detailed wasn't I? I'm a little on the anal side when I comes to things like that...if its not perfect I'll start over, again and again and again.

In all it probably took 3-4 hours. I had to watch each scene and record the time...and of course I would look away and miss something so I would have to start over again. I could fast forward through the longer scenes...Bono and Edge on the beach for an hour comes to mind but some of the shorter ones were hard to separate. It was fun but I wouldn't want to do it again.

I remember we played truth or dare once in chat...it was quite interesting! :wink:

I ended up having to post something like I didn't really like hugs, and that I was really a marilyn manson fan with purple spiked hair :ohmy: I think the thread was called "nothing but the truth" or something like that....I'm sure that thread is still around here somewhere *hides*

abel, around christmas time of 2000, i remember rougerum achtung bebe and myself having quite the field day in chat...is that what your thinking of?

i remember that chat too. rougerum, achtung bebe, abel and myself. abel had to post a thread saying she didnt like hugs, bebe had to post an apology of some sorts, and myself, well...i had to post that i had a huge crush on elvis.

lol yeah that's the chat i was thinking of :lmao:

I think we should all go into chat and do it again! :lol:

well....er....maybe not :sexywink:

feeling any better icelle? :hug:

I'm too tired to play tonite :huh: I feel like :crazy: and :yawn: after the day I had at work...not to mention the hour and a half over time :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom