Triumph! A tribute to Lemonade Stand's least favoured couple

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
As you will all know by now, I am Zoomerang96's new special friend. Together, we are the couple that nobody ever 'talks about'. But that won't crush the very real 'special friendship' that I know is growing and happening more and more every day.

So fucking congratulate us, goddamnit.

A_Wanderer, I just noticed your sig. Pretzels it says...interesting cuz W can't even be trusted to eat a pretzel without choking on it....he's like a freaking child. lol

Oh Kieran, you´re doing it again!

I can´t wait to see what Zoomerang96 has got to say
about this!!!!!!!:D

Zoomy is gonna kill ya , you know.....

*sits down and waits in furore*

Zoomerang96, has nothing to say about this because he is me and I am him. Together we have 'happened' to ourselves and thus I can safely speak for all parties involved.

Thanks for the good wishes guys!

Kieran McConville said:
As you will all know by now, I am Zoomerang96's new special friend. Together, we are the couple that nobody ever 'talks about'. But that won't crush the very real 'special friendship' that I know is growing and happening more and more every day.

So fucking congratulate us, goddamnit.

back in the day i thought it would be good to transform myself into someone else by "happening to them". that was about a year and a half ago i guess.

was i ever wrong. this has been the single worst thing to ever happen to me. there's no way for any of you to be able to comprehend the true extent of kieran's disgusting friendship. it's so beyond unimaginable that it's visually and physically evolving into a manifestation of ultratruth.

i've been puking all morning just thinking about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom